Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I'm very very confused with PM brands

I thought you were a man, but I thought you were MTF. Wink

I think that PM contains both phytoestrogen and phytoprogesterone, I'm not sure anymore, if it contains a low progesterone then they mixed PM with other herbs (all in one pill) that contains progesterone for better results, but than again other sources say that pm should not be mixed with other herbs, because other herbs will block pm action, and is said that PM has much stronger phytoestrogen (or) phyto progesterone than the other herbs.

I never heard of Pueraria Mirifica having any progesterone properties at all.

I have heard that it's also an anti-androgen (blocks testosterone), so it also does what Saw Palmetto does. It's usually not necessary to take Saw Palmetto with Pueraria Mirifica. I read that somewhere in this forum and on another forum.

And yes, don't take other estrogen herbs with Pueraria Mirifica since it should not be necessary to anyways, but it's ok to use progesterone. They are two different things in the body. But again, be careful with it.

If you were to raise your estrogen levels and progesterone levels at the same for a certain period of time to high enough levels, your body will think it's pregnant. For sure your breast will grow (with good nutrition), but may grow too fast and cause stretch marks (on other places too). You may also feel sick, etc, like a real pregnant women.
(Readers: Please correct me if the above is incorrect, I'd want to know if I'm wrong)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon