Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Enlarge The Breast

Heart 

Source: Free Traditional Medical Tips

[Image: pepaya.jpg]

Enlarge the breasts. Enzymes contained in papaya helps in the growth / enlarge the breasts. Meanwhile fasteners hormones and vitamin A in the papaya enzyme, believed to be induced stimulation of the female hormone, but it can stimulate the ovaries to release female hormones (estrogen, progesterone, and prolactin), launched the mammary gland and of course, tighten and enlarge breasts. The mammary gland will be smooth and shape of the more ideal breast. BlushBlushBlush

Method: Cut the papaya (ripe in the new / not fully ripe / half-baked), take about a bowl, then made into juice with soy milk mixture. Phyto-estrogen content of soy is good for the breast. After that put some lime juice and one or two tablespoons of honey. Drink regularly every other day.

Source: Free Traditional Medical Tips

Any question? Blush

BlushBlushBlush

And what about applying a papaya cream on the breasts? Big Grin I have one at home. Would it help to stimulate growth?

It all sounds great! But i really dont think u shoud add lime to the mixture as citrus fruits inhibit production of estrogen hence preventing your breasts from developing to their full potential, papayas and spy milk however... Very good idea :} i used to drink soy milk ( chocolate becausenit tastes better) and i definitely seen something goin on in my breasts! Highly recommend to drink about 500ml of it every day Big Grin

(17-06-2012, 11:15 AM)Alicia Wrote:  And what about applying a papaya cream on the breasts? Big Grin I have one at home. Would it help to stimulate growth?

papaya eaten Smile
one is not enough. Do you have a papaya tree?
Eat papaya every day (but do not overdo it) is very good to help the growth and beauty of natural breasts.
In addition, there are some other fruit that can help raise breast.Blush

(18-06-2012, 11:26 PM)veronicas2257 Wrote:  It all sounds great! But i really dont think u shoud add lime to the mixture as citrus fruits inhibit production of estrogen hence preventing your breasts from developing to their full potential, papayas and spy milk however... Very good idea :} i used to drink soy milk ( chocolate becausenit tastes better) and i definitely seen something goin on in my breasts! Highly recommend to drink about 500ml of it every day Big Grin

That's interesting, so no more orange juice for me lol. Now that you've mentioned soy milk, I wonder what about cow milk? Does anybody know if it's good/bad/neutral for breast growth? Because I eat and drink a lot of dairy products everyday, so maybe I need to change that...

And yuwonoyekti, what are those other fruits that help lift the breasts? I'm not a fruit lover but it's always good to know... Tongue

(19-06-2012, 05:56 PM)Alicia Wrote:  
(18-06-2012, 11:26 PM)veronicas2257 Wrote:  It all sounds great! But i really dont think u shoud add lime to the mixture as citrus fruits inhibit production of estrogen hence preventing your breasts from developing to their full potential, papayas and spy milk however... Very good idea :} i used to drink soy milk ( chocolate becausenit tastes better) and i definitely seen something goin on in my breasts! Highly recommend to drink about 500ml of it every day Big Grin

That's interesting, so no more orange juice for me lol. Now that you've mentioned soy milk, I wonder what about cow milk? Does anybody know if it's good/bad/neutral for breast growth? Because I eat and drink a lot of dairy products everyday, so maybe I need to change that...

And yuwonoyekti, what are those other fruits that help lift the breasts? I'm not a fruit lover but it's always good to know... Tongue

If there's no soy milk, cow's milk can be used

Protein is one nutrient that is useful for breast growth. Try to consume more milk, eggs, beans, chicken, and fish that contain fat. Food items will also provide a softer sculptured effect on the entire body. Conversely, avoid sugar, soda, and a variety of fast food. Of course you are also advised to consume a balanced diet and increased water.

physical exercise
Muscle movements of the body, especially on the chest can help shape the breast to make it more beautiful. Do physical exercises such as chest puffed out as he stretched his hands to the side to train the chest muscles.

skin of the mangosteen fruit can enlarge breasts in 4 weeks. How can? do you want to know?

Quote:Conversely, avoid sugar, soda, and a variety of fast food.
That's the hardest part!! I wish I could!! But I'm trying, believe me Tongue

I have never heard of mangosteen, I don't think that fruit is available where I live (Spain), but tell me more about it, please. Big Grin

(20-06-2012, 06:19 PM)Alicia Wrote:  
Quote:Conversely, avoid sugar, soda, and a variety of fast food.
That's the hardest part!! I wish I could!! But I'm trying, believe me Tongue

I have never heard of mangosteen, I don't think that fruit is available where I live (Spain), but tell me more about it, please. Big Grin

I live in village... Indonesia country..... much mangosteen in here...
Blush

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon