Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What pills have you taken and what worked?

Hi Sophia,

For PCOS, red clover may be a better choice than maca or hops. You may need the phyto-progestins in red clover. If you got results on it, why not continue on just red clover? Only if you have no growth over six months or so, it's time to try something different.

(14-06-2012, 12:22 PM)Isabelle Wrote:  Hi Sophia,

For PCOS, red clover may be a better choice than maca or hops. You may need the phyto-progestins in red clover. If you got results on it, why not continue on just red clover? Only if you have no growth over six months or so, it's time to try something different.

Thank you Ms. Isabelle. Smile I have to be patient. I'll give my original regimen another 3 months Smile

Fenu, Red Clover, Agnus and maybe add Saw Palm

Thanks a lot!

I am not planning on going the herbal route, but I can tell you without a doubt that Grobust does nothing but make your burps taste like rosemary. A complete waste of money. I've heard some pretty good things about PM though.

I have used perfect c and it definitely made my boobs firmer and rounder. I took it for at least 6-9 months but it got to expensive and I stopped it. If I sweated I smelled like a curry but it did work and my hair and skin looked great whilst I was on it.

I found a bottle in my cupboard last week so I am finishing the pills off. Waste not want not!

I have taken "Procurves" and "Procurves plus" for like 10 months. After that I had DD! (DD-belly).

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon