Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM and no break bcp

So I just starting using cerazette, progesterone only pill, and I have to take it every day so I never get my menstruations. For the first time I see some results with the PM. I have been using the pill and Pm together now for almost 2 weeks but I was wondering if I should cycle it somehow or just take the PM straight for 2 months and then take a break for maybe one month? Any recommendations?

Hi CousinRose, congratulations! I saw your post about cerazette in the other section and it looks like you are right. You must have had low progesterone (which would explain the tubular breasts) and increasing progesterone is what you needed for NBE to work?
How is the pill working for you? Did you get any acne from it? I used cerazette whilst breastfeeding and was bleeding pretty much every day during those 8 months. I am pretty sure though that I am not low in progesterone so it would explain why it did not work for me.
Regarding your question, someone called MyDreemGCups or something like that had great results whilst on a depot (progesterone) shot and PM and I think she was taking it every day so you could try it for a couple of months as well to see how it works for you. I will try to find her thread.

I am editing to include the links to the threads from mydreemisGcups:

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8301
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=7915

Hey Luisa, thank you so much for the answer =)
I was a little afraid to take the PM for 2 months without any breaks but I will try and see what happens. I have been on cerazette before and I didn't grow from it, and PM didn't give me anything these last 2 months but as soon as I combined these 2 I saw such a big difference.

The pill is working really good. The only side effect I got before was acne, but now I have had one small pimple that is already gone so it isn't a problem so far. Hope it stays that way. I think not many girls can handle this pill, yes I agree with you, I think it works better for girls with low progesterone even though my family doctor said that was not the case. I just can't believe that.

I looked at mydreamisagcup program =) I hope I have finally found something that works other then Brava because I just can't go through it again.

I really hope it works for you! I was getting acne whilst on cerazette when my hormone levels were changing and now have found that saw palmetto clears it for me whater the cause of acne is. So you could try SP if you get acne but it looks like the pill is working great for you in combination with the PM which probably balance each other in a very good way in your case.
Just wanted to wish you good luck and keep us posted on your progress!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon