Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BriLaw's Program

Finally ramped up to 2000mg for FG
Still at 1200 SP, 1000 WY, 240-260 GB, 2 multi, 1000 GABA, 1500 MSM

Felt shoots in my breasts (maybe due to increase of FG) today as well as sharp pain where my right ovary isSad Not sure why.. pain killers didn't help but that's probably because I keep thinking about it. Will schedule a Dr. appt. for next week. Hopefully it goes away on it's own. I've been researching alot, found that hormone testing is key. Need to have some tests done soon, while on and off herbs. Will give herbs at least 3 months. Getting a lot of swelling during 2nd half of my cycle from massage. Wonder if some it is really growth. Hope so. Been researching PM/Chiyomilk's program as I think I want to try that after herbs. Need to start BBT Charting.. Wish my NB was here already Sad

I tried rubbing flaxseed oil into my breasts a few days ago and I think that's a good idea, but definitely not for Southern California summertime.. breaking out on my chest now. Think I'll just stick to using Flaxseed oil internally.. for now Dodgy

Definitely think I need to add collagen and more MSM (waiting to buy Carlson's MSM) into my program ASAP, think it's essential for firmness.

I got shots in my breast a few weeks ago. Strangely, it happened when I stopped taking my pills for a few days. I wonder what kind of hormone changes could cause something like that...If you're getting a lot of swelling in the 2nd half of your cycle, that's good news! That could easily turn into permanent growth after a few more cycles. Smile So whatever you're doing, keep at it!

Thanks for the motivation Doll. I was looking at your program and its very similar to mine (minus the maca). I think I might add Hops after reading Isabelle's comment about possible adding soy or hops for more phytoestrogens. What's more is that I've been having a really hard time getting to sleep. One side effect of hops is sleepiness, I could use that.

Current dosages:
SP 1700
FG 2300
WY 1500

I have been following your program does wild yam make you sleepy Huh

Hops is supposed to make you sleep. However, I have trouble sleeping, too, and hops has never helped. Still worth a try, it might help you at least. Just know that it may not help, too. Sad

Marcykid,

I don't think wild yam makes me sleepy. In the beginning herbs made me feel sleepy throughout the day but not so much anymore. No more headaches from fenugreek. Recently, just sleepless nights. But yesterday I took 2300mg of FG, 500 WY, 1700 SP and 240 GB - sleep came easily Smile
Think its a matter of getting my doses right so that I still get growth and live my life normally.

Thanks for the heads up Doll. Think I'll give it a try and if Hops doesn't work for me I can send it your way as I'll be using the same brand you use (Nature's Way).

Update:

Think 1700 mg of SP may be too much. My skin's been really dry all over, although this is a plus for my usual oily face, my body is soo dry cocoa butter isn't workingDodgy

Been slacking on my massages.. but I was wondering is it possible to stall your NBE by using to strong of a boobie batter too often?Huh

Oh yea, the noogleberry finally arrived. Because using the medium cups I have and since I fill then after about 30 mins the large cups fit.

Brief update:

My face/chest are breaking out even more. I stopped taking flaxseed oil internally so I know thats not it. I think that at a high amount herbs are not good for my skin... maybe excess estrogens IDK. Growing pains have pretty much stopped. Maybe I stalled. Started a stall test yesterday.

Summary of my reactions to herbs:
-Acne
-Insomnia
-Weight gain (not completely sure, but definitely increased appetite, esp. for sweets)
-Dry skin
-Changed body odor (ALL OVER)

Multivitamins may give you acne. It's the iodine included in these that causes it. Multivitamins have especially high iodine as a supplement, but most of our foods in today's society already contain high amounts of salt and iodine, so to take a multivitamin with it can make it worse. Try looking for an iodine-free multi, you might be able to find it at GNC or Vitamin Shoppe.

Thanks for the info Doll. Just checked my multi and I've been taking 50 mcg of Iodine in addition to all the salty foods I eat. I've already asked you this on your page but I'll go ahead an ask here too ...

Did you always get growing pains? Is it possible to have growing pains then have the pains stop but for you to be growing the entire time?

Still no growing pains. My skin is still far from clear. Thinking I'll cut my multivitamin intake by half for a week or 2 to see if that helps my skin but I will continue with my herbs just at a lower amount. Hopefully I get some pains....

1000 FG extract from greenbush instead of the powder from MRH
1000 SP
1000 WY
360 GB
1000 Flaxseed oil

Its possible the switch from extract to powder might have something to do with my disappearing pains. Still doing a stall test.
As for noogling - pump 1 − 2.5 a day. About an inch from filling the large domes after pumping for 2 hours. Attaching a pic to show swelling as well as how bra pics are misleading Smile

***Applied 2 or 3 drops of Fennel extract on each breast this morning, felt pains in my left breast only after 30 mins and throbbing pain in my right 2.5 hrs later.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon