Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Best Boobie Exercises

Exercise is good to enhance breast size but I think for fastest result I suggest to pair this with breast enhancement pill.

(06-07-2012, 01:31 PM)leigh88 Wrote:  Exercise is good to enhance breast size but I think for fastest result I suggest to pair this with breast enhancement pill.

Of course, and I do. But for those too young for breast enhancement pills or those looking to get a "lift" or enhance what they're already got, this is a great way to help, especially if you're also doing massage as well.

For those of you skeptical about chest exercises:

I've recently begun to slack on my massage and haven't done it most days. Despite this, my breasts have been just as full and perky as always. I was wondering how this was possible, they always lose fullness once I stop massaging. Well, turns out, I DID lose fullness--but because my pectoral muscles are slowly growing, they still looked just as full as ever.

I think I've plateaued with the chest exercises, however, because I don't have enough weights to add to my routine. Still, I'm continuing to do these exercises to maintain these muscles and am starting my massage up again. I'm hoping with massage they will look super full! Also~ my friend is doing these exercises with me as well and says that she can see the difference, too!
Lightbulb 

You have to know, though, that exercise will not work toward breast growth or breast enhancement, since breasts themselves contain no muscles. However, exercise will perk up and lift your breasts by toning the pectoral muscles underlying them.

Exercise alone will not increase your breast tissue. While the exercises do help to increase the pectoral muscles around your breast it's only purpose is to make the breasts look larger without stimulating any actual breast development. Your breast size can increase if you continue to do these exercises and also use a breast enlargement cream like Naturaful for optimal results. Hope this helps.

I mention over and over again in these forums that exercise will not increase breast tissue, but will increase the size of your pectoral muscles, thus making them protrude more and appear more lifted. Even my second to last post on this thread says that this is to "lift" the breasts. If you would even care to read my thread, you would know that. Don't come onto my threads without reading them just to make a point.

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DIDN'T KNOW THIS ALREADY AND AREN'T WILLING TO READ, BREAST EXERCISES WILL BUILD THE PECTORAL MUSCLES. IT CREATES NO ACTUAL BREAST TISSUE. HOWEVER, A LARGER MUSCLE BENEATH THE BREAST WILL PUSH THE BREAST FORWARD MORE, MAKING IT PROTRUDE MORE. ALSO, THE PECTORAL MUSCLES RAISE UP HIGHER THAN THE TOPS OF YOUR BREASTS, AND THEREFORE CAN MAKE THEM LOOK MUCH FULLER UP TOP, EVEN WITHOUT THE FULLNESS FROM MASSAGE. LIKE I SAID ALREADY, THIS WILL NOT CREATE ACTUAL BREAST TISSUE BUT IS GREAT FOR WOMEN WHO DON'T WISH TO USE HERBS, ALTHOUGH IT CAN ALSO HELP THOSE USING HERBS ALREADY.

Any questions? Did I clarify enough?

All women want great looking breast like bigger breast. Breast made up of fatty, so their size depends upon how much fat you tend to store there, which calls in factors like your genetics,weight,health and age.Applying pressure is the simplest exercise for your bust. Stand tell facing the wall, lean against it with your hands. Press against the wall as hard as you can, as if you want to move it, keep on pushing for 10 seconds. Relax, shake your hands. Do a set of 10 repetitions.

^ I've heard of that method before, I hear it works pretty well. I might have to start trying it. Smile

as far as doing flat work that works the lower portion of pec muscle, it does not "destroy" your breasts as someone has stated above. Most competing fitness models choose the option of breast implants because their body fat % is so incredibly low they have lost most of their chest. Building muscle underneath will NOT destroy your breasts.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon