Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Untitled

has anyone done brava and boob friendly foods such as chicken feet soup together?
How has the outcome been?
Tigerlily has mentioned that both chicken feet soup and massage go hand in hand (in other words, to be successful, you must be committed to both), but I'm wondering if suctioning will provide the same benefit as massage?
What are your thoughts on this?

I haven't done the suction methods, but I don't see why it wouldn't work with CFS. Might aid in the creation of tissue more quickly.

Most of us that use pumps use supplements, so I think it would benefit each other. Doesn't hurt to give it a shot.

hey! some people used msm as a subsitute for the chicken feet soup, too. just in case you can't get chicken feet in your area (i know i cannot). check out the archives of the herbal forum... search msm and you should get results.

i agree with anastasia... just about everyone is doing suction plus another method, so it should help...

can't hurt to do both at the same time. I didn't get much from herbs, but I bought so much that i'm doing them even though Noogleberry has been amazing.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon