Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

It's been a year! Why am I not growing?! Advice please :/

Alright. So I've been on this NBE kick for a year now. I've tried everything: A bunch of herbs, PM, MSM, L-Arginine, Collagen, massage, hypnosis, you name it. I even got on birth control to help regulate my system, thinking that might have been the issue. The only thing I haven't tried is the NB system, and its because it freaks me out. Despite all my efforts, I've barely grown. I started as a small B (almost an A) a year ago and now I'm a medium B (not quite a full B).

Right now I'm taking 6,000 mg of MSM a day and 500 mg of PM (Ainterol) a day. I was taking a bunch of other stuff, but I wasn't seeing any results and it really started to kill my wallet.

I'm young (21) and I heard I should be growing relatively fast at my age, but I definitely haven't seen that.

What am I doing wrong? Any advice helps.

I've read on this forum that you shouldnt use herbs until your around 24, 25. I tried herbs back when I was in my early 20s (I'm 26 now) and I didn't see any results until this time around. Have you thought of trying BO? I wanna say there's isn't the same age range with that. Also NB isn't scary as long as you use it correctly. And maybe instead of ingesting PM you could just invest in a decent cream and focus more on massage.

Bela,

Get a comprehensive panel done on every single hormone you secrete. check your hgh levels (pituitary function), hypothalamus. I am doing all of this lab work at the end of this month.

I experienced one growth spurt and I much would rather spend the next few hundred on seeing what I really need as opposed to possibly wasting that money on supps. that I think I need.

If you think about it, you wont have to spend another year and hope your new program works. You should have a higher success rate.

I have major thyroid problems and I managed to keep my growth spurt but have not been able to grow anymore. I was lucky to believe the PC route was what I needed, go with it for a few months and boom! Get what I could out of it.

(06-06-2012, 06:56 AM)Cat86 Wrote:  I've read on this forum that you shouldnt use herbs until your around 24, 25. I tried herbs back when I was in my early 20s (I'm 26 now) and I didn't see any results until this time around. Have you thought of trying BO? I wanna say there's isn't the same age range with that. Also NB isn't scary as long as you use it correctly. And maybe instead of ingesting PM you could just invest in a decent cream and focus more on massage.

Hi Cat86, i'm 21 and a i'm on PM and fennel, the thing you read about herbs said that they don't work when you are younger than 26 or that they can cause any harm to you?

I don't know if it could cause you actual harm. It just seems that it could be a possible reason for why some one in that age range might not get results. I just didn't want her to give up on herbs completely.

Its not magic.....not everyone responds. Its as simple as that.
The limited amount of research shows 10 per cent do not respond. Topicals are better than capsules, if you have not used a topical .....try a good one.

gina

hello reginaab5000,

what r u suggestion for topical, coz confuse there are so many

thank
jul

I'm with tibetan on this. Without a hormone test it's all guessing on what your'e missing. But with PM, lamb placenta and birth control all at the same time I'm going to guess progesterone. All are strong estrogens and you have a huge amount, probably throwing you way off balance. 2,000 mg of FG or WY OTOH is a small amount for those herbs. You might try progesterone cream for now, then switch to something weaker once the problem is fixed.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon