Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

No Swelling with NB

I used my NB for the first time tonight, but didn't get any swelling. I left it on for over an hour, but still nothing. I'm pretty sure I've pumped tightly enough....is this normal? The pictures I've seen of other people look like they had a decent amount of swelling. Am I doing something wrong?

I just started noogling myself. The first time I only did a half hour, but today I've done a whole hour. I haven't gotten any swelling either and I'm thinking that we have to use it for a couple weeks consistently maybe before we start to get swelling Huh I'm in the dark as well and I believe that I pumped enough also. Maybe a noogle pro will enlighten us. Does the swelling come immediately or a few minutes afterward? How many times do we need to use it to see swelling? Anybody?

I've been Noogling for 2 months, and I have yet to see any swelling. From things I read from othe Nooglers, it's not necessary for growth. I'm sure Anastasia has grown and never did get any swelling.
Good luck, Liz

you might want to read the posts over at the noogleberry forum. i didn't get any swelling until 4 months into it. others swell after their first time pumping. everyone respond differently. you will have a more difficult time if you have very little breast tissues to begin with like me. drinking lots of water helps.

there's been a few claims of people who grew without ever getting any swelling at all. i would look into that further and think logically for yourself to see if that makes sense. i'm not sure if that was the case with anastasia. the one case like that i read over at the other forum was from a young teen. she probably would have grown larger naturally regardless of swelling or not.

epicaware-- The directions say to start off slowly, like 15 minutes first time, then ramp up. Why did you leave it on for over an hour?

I got swelling the first time, but I also overpumped and got huge hickeys all over my breasts. Its a very unnatural device so we need to be careful with it!

Well I didn't start slowly. In fact, I was so excited, that I noogled for 3 hours a day and saw immediate swelling. I have been noogling for over 5 weeks and have grown 2.5 cm. This isn't much, but my breasts are firmer, rounder and more even. I'm still tiny though.

I am also new to noogling and have seen no swelling at all. Dodgy I'm trying to remain positive because I've know mind over matter is the real deal. I try to drink extra water and even eat fruit to get more water any way I can and noogle about 2-4 hours a day, but still nothing. I am dedicated to keeping up the program and hoping for some growth.

I've had growth from noogling without lots of swelling. I was an AA when I started and I'm a full A cup now. I've felt a little more full afterwards and a few times I measured 1/2 to 1" swelling but never the implant look from swelling that I've seen pictures on here of and I've been noogling nearly 8 months (though I've slacked off a lot in the past couple months) I believe that even if they don't keep swelling afterwards, they are stimulated and getting extra bloodflow while you noogle so you can still grow. Maybe for some of us it's enough for them to just be swollen inside the domes Rolleyes

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon