Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Its yours for $25!

Hi all.

I am selling my large bottle of aminos and giving the rest away with it for $25.

In this lot:

Aminos 270 tabs left - 6 Tabs contain 10 Grams of Anabolic Aminos. Not just L Arginine and these can be used with your NBE reg. You get a complete amino acid profile here. Retails for $48.00 (360 Tabs) at my health supplement store. These are simply too big for my child size throat. If you are like me and need child tools used at the dentist, this is probably going to be a challenge to get down for you. Not that I couldn't, I just prefer them smaller. Puchased around Feb this year. use by 1/2015.

2 bottles Ultra Breast Mammary Concentrate tabs- both Have been opened to put the remaining from the 3rd bottle in them so 60+ in each bottle. I believe these increase prolactin. Be careful with these.
200mg of raw freeze dried bovine tissue.
I would check my prolactin levels before experimenting with them. They wer purchased around Feb. of this year. Retails for 14.95 each Lot 6527.
These are not not expired.

WonderUP tabs- these are 3 years past their expiration date but still have a strong odor. If you have ever wondered what it is like to try wonderup, here's your chance. it was a nicely sealed bottle but during the move the cap cracked. But have been stored since I bought them. I had originally bought 2 bottles and only used one since I found my allergy to soy. So 200 tabs in its original bottle with all directions and ingredients.

PM- I have a bottle of Thai PM tabs. I did not count them as I do not wish to contaminate them(count maybe 60+)
I believe they are expired by a year but maybe still potent as I have had used many herbs in the past that were past their expiration date with no issues, these may be still good.

I do not know the strength of these but it said: "take 1 upon wake up" on the original bottle(thrown away). I always found round pills a pain to take which is why I never tried them. I liked to keep my pills in glass, which is what you will get (see pic).

pm me or respond to this thread if you are interested. Its all yours for buying the aminos for $25 .

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

have u sold this? otherwise pm me id be interested
thanks

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon