Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

how can i start?

Thanks to you all and sorry for my english! I'm new and it has been a miracle have found you. I've tubular breast and here in Italy it's said that's absolutely impossible to think to a no chirurgical solution. I've always believed that another more olistic way should exist and so i began my search, not easy at all, but which finally brought me to you. I have started doing taoist inward massage and i would like to begin a programme with herbs etc but i often don't understand the names written only by one or two letters...my problem is that my breast isn't round at all especially in the inside where it looks more snoopy like. Please tell me about your goals! Hopefull from Italy. Love

Please, has anyone ever heard about PERFECT C pills? Thank you

From what I have read on this board, tubular breasts are a sign of either progesterone deficiency or estrogen dominance. You don't want to take phytoestrogens if this is the case. Instead, work on increasing progesterone with fennel, wild yam, or progesterone cream. I have too much estrogen and somewhat tubular breasts. I've been doing this unsuccessfully for many years because I've been trying to increase estrogen when what I think I need is progesterone. I just started a program today of massaging my breasts with progesterone cream and the amino acid L-arginine during the last half of my cycle. I'll keep you posted on results. Can you get progesterone cream in Italy? Have you ever had your hormone levels checked?

Dear Stella, thanks for your reply. Here in Italy nobody knows about PC and it isn't possible to buy it anywhere. Would you please tell me what kind of PC can i buy on internet? There are so many, and as i Think i have estrogen dominance and too less progesterone (as i found doing a test on a website) i don't want to do mistakes. Can i use fennel when i do massages? Thank you, sorry if i didn't read you before...

Hi there Fiamma19! Welcome to the forum and the wonderful world of Natural Breast Enhancement. This site is FULL of lots of options for breast growth and reading successful members' stories can help you figure out what is right for you.
One very helpful link that I found that breaks down the herbs and functions was :
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=11113&highlight=Herb+list

Try looking there to find out more. This journey takes time and a lot of research so that you know what you're putting into your body and what the possible side effects or results will be.

Good luck! I look forward to seeing your progress.

Thank you so so much Jessica Rabbit, the links that you sent me are really precious! Reading those informations I Think, because I should have less progesterone and more estrogens, I could take FENNEL, FENUGREEK and WILD YAM. Then i would like to take the natural progesterone cream but is very difficult to find it in Italy. I can try to buy one on internet, but which is better? Reading on this forum I found that many women use BO but it's impossible for me to get it on internet, they say they can't send it to Italy because of an italian health law.
I'm doing massages and listening hipnosis mp3, my breast seems a little bigger but only on the upper side, so it isn't becoming round at all but instead more tubular and i feel a little sad for this. I want to continue with NBE, thank you for your words!

You are very welcome Fiamma19.
It's great that you are doing the massages and hypnosis; and some change is better than no change at all. Remember, it might start out as growth on top and spread out afterward. Just always try to think positive and remember that something is better than nothing. Growth on the upper side seems to me like your breasts will be very perky Smile I definitely want my breast to be perky so congratulations on that.
And if you can't find a certain cream or get it delivered to you, I've seen where a lot of girls (and men that do NBE) will order the powder filled capsules or just the powder if that is available and make their own cream. I dont know the exact recipes they use, but I know it usually involves some type of oil (olive oil, grape-seed oil, etc). You might find some success by trying that out. If I find a link to a recipe, I will be sure to post it for you.

~Happy Growing!~

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon