Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New Ainterol Pills: Pueraria Mirifica 500PURE R1 New Stronger Strain - 100 capsules

Question 

Has anyone tried these new ones? Those who have bought from Ainterol, does the bottle have the expiring date?

I still have a couple of bottles of the previous strenghth, so I won't new to order for awhile. But I don't even know if I, personally could tolerate stronger pm than what I'm using now. And on the bottom of my bottles, there is a sticker that says, "VALID UNTIL 31032015, so I guess the end of March, 2013. Big Grin

Thank you so much for answering promptly. Haha, you think the PM you are currently using is strong enough already? Nice, yours are good until 2015 Tongue You are making me think twice about the new strength one Dodgy starting to sound scary...haha.

Funny that you ask . I just got a bottle in the mail today . The experation date is 10/5/1215 .

WooT!!! Expiration dates rule! Well congratulations on your arrival and I hope you see Awesome results. Just make sure to take it the right way so you don't end up with problems instead of awesomeness. If you cycle, cycle it.

Can you tell us what the manufacture date. That is the most important date , meaning how old are they? The expiration date is arbitrary, meaning you can make up any date and put it on the bottle. [/u]

Unfotunatley I can't find a manufacturing date . Sad

So they could have been manufactured 5 years ago?

Perhaps You never know . Sad

....but Rosance is concerned about freshness? Isn't that correct Rosance?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon