Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Just got my order in the mail

I just got my order of Ainterol in the mail . I took it right away . Does anyone have any suggestions or advice for me ? Could anyone tell me about their Experience with it ?

This post from Isabelle was the best advice I found. Good luck in your adventure Big Grin

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=11098&pid=44209&highlight=Bella#pid44209

Manage stress however you can, stress will sabotage your progress. I use L-Theanine, as needed. It is described as a cortisol balancer. Eat healthy and low fat, as your product tells you. Also take it with calcium and a B-vitamin complex. Above all, be patient Cool

Yey, I just ordered Ainterol PM (should get between 1 to 4 days), the same pills as you, I am going to start taking it as soon as I get it Big Grin We started at about the same time. Lets keep up with the updates Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon