Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ainterol PM

Hi all,

This is a question for those of you who have taken ainterol PM. I noticed that the website recommends to take PM daily with no break. I'm wondering how your experiences with ainterol PM were and whether you cycled or took it without break. I just started my cycle yesterday taking 1/2 capsule in the morning and at night. Reading posts of other women who have used it I think I may be using too little.

[Image: five_sigh.gif]

I don't know why the hell they recommend that, they are crazy as hell. And they try to say women who get their cycle thrown out of order are a very small minority. Bullshit, that happens to everyone who normally ovulates and takes PM!

Unless you're on a progesterone birth control that completely stops ovulation or in menopause, please do not take PM every day. Your cycle will get thrown completely out of whack and there's a good chance your period may stop altogether because it will extend your follicular phase far beyond its normal range.

PM is for the follicular phase. Stop 2-3 days before ovulation, and let the luteal phase be PM free.

I definitely recommend cycling. It gives you growth while respecting your body's natural hormone patterns. Tongue

I can't cycle because I can't start taking PM on day 1 of my period. I am severely anemic due to the fact that I bleed too much. Taking PM on day 1 would sharply increase my flow. So I start the day after my period ends. It is only my first week, so I wont know until I see some side effects.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon