Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Period is 4 days late after taking Ainterol for 14 days

I started taking Ainterol last month using the recommend 2 pills a day with the spray 2-3x a day for the first 14 days of my cycle. A month later, I am expecting my period as it's been regular for many months, and I am 4 days late. I am not on any birth control, and am not pregnant according to a home pregnancy test. What should I do? Has anyone ever had this experience?

It can do that. In studies it extended the follicular phase in humans and monkeys. But it doesn't affect everyone.

You may have just delayed when you ovulate by a few days because of the pm, thus making your period a few days late. Before pm I used to have a very regular 28 day cycle, but now its more like a 35 day cycle. Not sure if thays something I should be concerned about, but as long as I am still getting my period I think its fine.

Thank you for your responses.

As of today, I am 9 days late and according to my period app, I am on Day 38 of my cycle. I noticed that my libido levels are higher in the last week, which usually happens right before my period. I have been only using the spray again since last week, so I will update when I get my period. It's nice not being on the flow, but it's stressful at times because I have been wearing my "period underwears" in anticipation for the last 2 weeks! LOL.

On the up side, I have seen/felt improvements in my breasts from just the spray 1-2x daily by itself. No aches, but my boobs definitely feel fuller and I have a much bouncier, nicer cleavage. But then again, those are usually symptoms of my PMS anyway minus the aching, heavy feelings. So yes, I really do think it's working despite the side effects.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon