Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Trying to NB with two CLs at once :/

Lol, I know what you mean! I usually do at least and hour session each day (which is a total of 2 hours bc in doing one at a time Rolleyes), but since I'm taking a summer class and it ends in the mornings, I try to do an hour session for each boob in the morning and another hour (sometimes 30min) later in the day Big Grin.

The farting off thing is so annoying lol! I'd get the soft rings but I dont want to spend the money Tongue I think I'm managing though!

Right? Those cup rings are super expensive. Can't believe I even manage to buy the CL system.

I don't know how many other nb user would have all the cup sizes and extra accesories. Just lucky, maybe?

When I pump I can't move much. I just have to sit down and stay still. If I lay down to try to snoogle it would just deflate. LOL

Lol yea!

The CL system was about $64...? I forgot, but I typed in the code for the 10% discount and that was that Smile. I'm a bit scared to by anything else from the site because, when my mom was putting some money in my bank account, she saw the "Noogleberry....$64" entry and asked about it. It was soooooo awkward because I had to tell her it was a boob pump and I wanted to see if it worked Dodgy. She kind of chuckled at me and just said not to spend so much money in random stuff...Well, at least the bf didn't find out lol.

I think the other users just have money lol XD. Either that or they bought all of the NB stuff over a long time period. What blows me away is how many Brava users are out there. I really wanted to try it myself until I found out that it was more than $500 Rolleyes

I'm the same way when pumping! I'm stuck at my desk with my computer until the session is over lol. Snoogling would be awesome if it were possible lol Tongue Sorry for typing so much Blush

Hey y'all! I used to have problems getting my CL domes on together as well! What I usually do is pump with my medium domes for a while, then pump each breasts with one CL dome for a while. After the breasts have swelled to a workable size, I then attempt to put on the CL domes together. I tell you it was sooo painful and irritating in the beginning because sometimes it would work, and sometimes it wouldn't, because there was still space for the air to escape. So the domes would make a farting sound and I couldn't get any suction. When I did get them together successfully, my ribs would hurt soooo much because of the tightness and pull. But over time I guess my breasts have expanded and adjusted to the pull so it's pretty easy to get both on. I still noogle first with the medium cups for less than five minutes. Then noogle with a CL dome on each breasts for about 10-15 minutes. Then voila! I can get both CL domes on at the same time and it doesn't hurt my ribs as much as it used to, thank God! I guess the main thing is to keep using the domes and your body will adjust.

PArdon my ignorance, but what does CL stand for?

Hi Angela!!

Yea, I heard of people doing that too! Sadly I only have just these CLs to work with lol Smile. I've thought about noogling one each and THEN doing them at the same time in one session, but I'm so lazy/impatient XD. I will say that it has gotten more comfortable doing one boob at a time...sometimes I can even noogle for 2 hours each instead of just one (though it's rare because it takes up a lot of time lol).

Godiva 72!

CL stands for the Contoured Large noogleberry domes Big Grin It's cool, I was unfamiliar with the lingo too when I first started ^.^

What nb techniques do you use. I try to just keep the suction on then shortly after got the little red dots all over my breast. Looks very nasty. It's from overpumping but doesn't even feel like I pumped much. Like the pressure.

So I decided to do little pressure and feel like nothing is happening.

Oh and guess what I had to explain it to my boyfriend. I just told him it was a rash.

So my question how hard are you pumping?

I had that same issue when I first started noogling! I think I still pump the same way nowadays and I just noticed yesterday that I haven't seen any red dots for a long time.

I know when I first started I pumped hard, but not enough for it to hurt. I just pump till I feel a good amount of suction and I also make sure that it's comfortable for the most part.

I'm starting to wonder if the red dots stop appearing the more often you noogle...maybe your boobs have to get used to that kind of pressure everyday? I don't know, but maybe massaging before you noogle might help? I do know that it allows for better swelling if you do the 360 chi massage...That's what I've been doing for the past couple weeks, just in case Smile

Lol, at least you didn't have to tell your boyfriend about the noogleberry Big Grin that would've been awkward Tongue

Hey Gals try using coconut oil on the rims of the NB --works great to keep the suction Wink

Coconut oil huh?

Never thought about that! I've been using shea butter, olive oil, or palmers coco butter lotion. I've used the latter one more often bc I feel like it might me giving me better swelling...It might be all in my head bc I get all excited when the domes fog up Big Grin.

I tried to do both today, just to try it, and I couldn't even get the rubber tube to stay on the other dome Dodgy. I'm so annoyed lol! Maybe the dome and that part of the tube needs a wash...idk

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon