Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

ITCHY???

I have been using my NB for week. I'm using the medium domes and whenever I pump my breasts itch like crazy! Its so uncomfortable to a point where I have to stop pumping and let them breathe. My breast size is a B cup- could I be using the wrong size domes? Or is the itchiness something that goes away with time? Should I keep my breasts in the dome when they itch and just suffer the pain?

Thank you to anyone that can help Big Grin

Just sounds like you need better moisture on the breasts while pumping, try applying more lotion, a different kind of lotion, or an oil. I used palmer's cocoa butter lotion when I first started, I found it best for keeping my skin the way it needed to be to not itch, the itching is it stretching, while it's stretching it needs proper moisture. So yea, use a thick cocoa butter lotion. Apply LOTS and massage before pumping. HTH

Ok so I just rubbed Aveeno moisturizer all over my boobs and it felt so much better, it actually felt kind of good Smile

That definitely helped, thank you!

I tried using lotion (palmer's) and oil (also palmer's) and found it more comfortable with oil. You use less oil than you use lotion and get better suction and moisture as well. I was using palmer's moisturizing body oil. It feels almost as if you and your noogle system become ONE Big Grin

I use Johnson baby oil and skin where the rings mark are is itching like crazy. I understand it's because it strecthing but damn.

Okay so I swich to Avenno lotion and no more itch. I use like almost all their product never thought about using it to moisturize when I noogle. What a relief.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon