Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New to this site have some ? to ask .

How everyone is doing good Smile I have some ? to ask . Hoping someone can help me .

I had a hysterectomy last year I have been a 36 B but I have always wanted to be bigger but in the last year I am not filling out the 36 B Sad

Can I use the herbs to fill back out ?

Any help is better than none Smile

Thanks,Margie

In answer to your question, yes you should be able to. If you look through the personal programs pages you will see many different herbal combos that members have used or are using, and also will find out what worked for some while not for others. It's very individualized, according to hormone levels, environmental factors, diet, lifestyle, etc. It can also be very confusing and time consuming. But with patience and persistence you can get results. This is a wonderful place for information, but sometimes you have to do a little digging. Tongue

Were you able to keep your ovaries? Hysterectomy isn't something I've read a lot about with nbe. But maybe someone else with more experience could direct you towards a member's program who resembles your same situation.

No I was not able to keep them the Dr. had to take it all out after my 23 month old was born.

Thank you so much for your help Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon