Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast pain...?

Star 

Okay, so I'm not really doing anything specific. I use cocoa butter to massage my breasts every night before bed. I just kind of rub in circles and gently knead. I do rub inwards as I have heard it promotes breast growth. (INwards as in towards my cleavage).

Anyways, after the first few nights my breasts have been really sore and tender and they hurt. Is this good or bad? I'm very gentle! Are they growing pains (is the massaging working?!) Is this normal?
Wink 

If these are your first days massaging, it must be your breasts getting used to it. When I first started massaging my breasts they also felt very sore and hurt when I touched them (I was doing just like you: just rubbing them in circular motion, gently), and they were like that for a few weeks, but hey I increased 2 cm in the first 2 months (it got really slow after a while, and growth eventually stopped Dodgy ) so perhaps these pains have got something to do with growth or at least swelling Big Grin
So keep going girl!!!

P.S. If you start to worry, just stop the massages for a few days and try again when you feel secure about it.

Thank you!!
Actually I'm just going into the second week and they started getting sore a few days ago.
Yeterday try felt sore and kind of... The best I can describe it is thick and heavy. Did you ever feel like that?

Heaviness: Yes, I certainly felt that.
Thickness: Hummm, as you say these things are hard to describe, I think what I got was more like jelly-like sensation to the touch, but I'd say that came much later (2 or 3 months¿??). Hey perhaps you respond fast to massage!
But really, I would worry if I found a lump or something unusual (massage makes us know our breasts better) but not about the pain, I don't know if anybody else had it when they started massaging, but from my own experience I'd say it's normal. Or perhaps your breasts are very sensitive, just like mine, I've had some problems with guys because of that, lol...
I hope you keep on experiencing heaviness and good things (growth) Tongue

I started the massage a few days ago and got my PM cream yesterday. My boobs ache like mad, sort of like that 'just before the period' ache without the swelling. They look the same just sore. So I think it's pretty much the same for all of us by the sounds of it. I notice the PM creams makes them soft and buttery if that makes sense.

I stopped massaging, but am thinking I will restart and keep measured track for a few weeks. My breasts had hurt, not just a slight soreness but like an slight bruised sensation, or very sore muscles. Is it safe to start again?

Hey BustLust! I would try again if the pain has gone. I've hurt my breasts a few times too, once I hurt my armpit (I was following the instructions in this ebook) and couldn't raise my arm for a few days because it hurt as if someone had kicked me there lol. I also hurt my left nipple once.
I'm not Dr. Boobies but yeh breasts are delicate and sometimes we can hurt them if we apply too much pressure on them even if we think we're doing it gently, if our breasts aren't used to it they're going to hurt. I know what you mean by sore muscle feeling, it's happened to me too. Not fun. Sad But I'm very stubborn when it comes to massaging lol...
If you feel ok now, why not try again, but only for a couple of minutes and just rubbing them in circles, with the slightest pressure? And after a few days increase the minutes or the intensity? Letting your tities get used to it little by little. Perhaps you'll be more comfortable doing it in the shower, with warm water, and applying your lotion once you've dried your skin¿??

And yesss please measure them and let us know if massage works for you Big Grin

Yes the pain was gone after a few days I stopped massaging.
That's a good idea!! I thought I had been massaging gently, but maybe I was too focused on it working, that my breasts weren't used to it. So I'll do what you said, very very light massage, and for a short amount of time, then I'll slowly increase it Big Grin And yes, I will measure this time!

You know what, I think I my have figured out why my breasts hurt! I naturally want to sleep on my stomach, but I've been resisting because I've heard it's bad for you. This morning my breasts didn't hurt (and I massaged last night). When I massaged the first time (first massaging session) do you think the pain in my breasts could've been cause by me sleeping on them?
Big Grin 

Mmmh yeah it could be! If you massage at night perhaps your breasts are still a bit swollen when you go to bed so sleeping on them would make them sorer. It makes sense! I admire you btw, I can't sleep on my stomach because my breasts hurt if I do so (this has always happened, even before trying NBE).
Your post has made me think... I've always heard that it's better to massage right before going to bed, and perhaps it's because the swollen breast tissue expands a lil bit when you lie down on your back (and boobs fall to your armpits) or on your side (and they fall to your left or right) and hence the tissue enlarges somewhat... because I notice my breasts are bigger in the mornings now that I massage just before going to bed.
And that's my silly hypothesis of the day lol.

And heyyy glad you didn't feel any pain this time! Avoid lying on your stomach then and keep it (them) up! Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon