Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Quest4boobs picture and program page

I plan to update pictures monthly.
I have gained 1 cup size so far in 2 months on 700 mg pm, an HGH releaser(brand: abundance naturals) and 2500 mg saw palmetto every othe day. I massage with lavender and anise oil in small quantities, though I have been very irregular lately.
I take BC pills, and cycle them so as to only get my period once every 3-5 months, so I do not cycle my herbs.
I am considering vamping up progesterone levels for the latter half of each month with fenugreek, and then resuming pm after 15 days for 15 days, almost like a simulation of the luteal and follicular phases. It's so difficult to properly plan a program when your are not syncing your program with the body's natural cycle.
I currently weigh 152 lbs (alot of which is muscle) and have a bust size of 32G.
My long term goal is to weigh 130-135 with a bust size of 32J (I want big'uns, like my avatar). I would also to attain perfect symmetry (right one's bigger than the left)
I am a mixed martial artist and am required to walk around at 130-135 lbs (I am taking a break from training and have gotten plump), and and am wondering if I may have to lose muscle and alter my body composition completely to accomodate my breast growth while staying in my weight class..

I'm thinking about investing in a noogleberry. Is it terribly time consuming? Anybody pump for 1/2 hour to 1 hour a night to any effect?

The pics are of me at my current size (didn't take any at the start =()
32G topless and in an underwire unpadded bra.
I look forward to the journey.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I use the NB have for years now off and on, when I was most consistent with it and with my supplements I grew 2 cup sizes with it in a 6 month period, I use the pump for 30 min to 2 hours, but generally get in 30 min to an hour, so yes you can see results from just that time frame, thinking you need to commit hours and hours on it is unnecessary. For your size I would say to start with the CL's or XL size domes. With using a NB you can also fix symmetry, I was 1/2 to 1 cup size difference between my breasts, they are now the same size, I can still tell which is the smaller one, but no one else can.

Thanks Anastasia! Yeah I was definitely under the impression that noogleberry required about as much of your time as a newborn baby.
I could spare 45 mins a night. And if it evened your breasts out, I'm sold.
When I started NBE, I wanted my breasts to even out, but I just gained a cup size on each, mantaining the size discrepancy.
And I've seen all the noogleberry pics, and I'd love to experience the immediately post-pumping big puffy boobs, red rings and all!

The trick to fix symmetry is to either pump one breast for longer than the other or you can do what I do, I have 2 airlocks, one on each dome, and I put more pressure on the smaller one by about 2-3 pumps, overtime it evened them out. It doesn't happen overnight though, I'd say months at least. You can also massage the smaller one for longer than the other.

That's pretty clever about the airlocks, I'll have to give that a try. I do try and do more rotations on my left breast than my right, and I often apply more pressure, though I'm not sure if that helps terribly, but it leaves a stronger sensation in my left breast than my right.
You with all your tips and tricks. You're pretty good at this whole boob-growing thing, eh? Thanks again for the help!Smile

Adding progesterone is good. It will help re-sensitize your body to estrogen.

I wish PC was legal in Aus

Yeah that was my thinking, to resensitize.
PC isn't legal in Australia? Seriously?
I guess you can probably still get the wild yam creams though, right?

It hasn't been a month but I'm too excited! I picked up some nip+fab bust fix a week ago and after massaging with it twice a day my breasts have been very noticeably plumper! Comparison:
period of time between is 2 weeks!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

your kinda where im at and we have similar goals any updates? i would love to hear your progress x

Hey hun!
Sorry it took me so long to respond, I've been slacking, haha.
I've lost 10 lbs and my bra size is currently a 30G. I've been super busy and have been neglecting my NBE routine, but I've recently resumed, so we'll see what happens!
herbs are the same, and I've taken to applying a hot water bottle to my breasts after massage (which I'm doing foe 20 mins a day). I've noticed some swelling and pains in the last couple days, so I'm super excited!
How is your journey coming? Are you also shooting for a super exaggerated hourglass (ala Denise milani, but hippier)? while I lost the 10 lbs

I've attached pics (on ms word, haha) taken from the front and side to show where I'm at now. I'm feeling a little deflated (it's my period), but I think that my (albeit sporadic) NBE efforts helped me keep my size. =)
Want to lose 10 more lbs and get the girls huge!

Attached Files
.docx Quest4boobs@30G.docx Size: 101.4 KB  Downloads: 91

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon