Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi I am Jori

I'm new this thread

25, single, openly bi-sexual black woman who looks like a man by design and own preference (at times).

I've decided want to feminize my body naturally, after giving prescription drugs a try. I've always had manly body and even acted very mannish throughout my life, lots of body hair and little facial hair. I have what people would call a "bird chest" or mookish people would say "the girl with a flat chest." I woke up one day and said I was going to go get myself some boobies, naturally, after coming across some of testimonies online and few friends.

I just recently started my program, about 3 weeks as of this Sunday. To make things work, I have temporarily given up soda and other caffeine items, because it disturbs the process as I've heard.

I've had a few results, my nipples hardened when touch almost after 3 or 4 seconds, hitting breezy wind, or wearing a tiny shirt or undergarment. They are so sensitive they give me orgasms when I massage them at night. Yay. I am often in a better mood and have more energy to strenuous activity and physical exercise. I don't think my skin has ever glowed as much as it has in the last 2 weeks than it has in the last 12 years.

My program includes:

phytoestrogen +EFA (2280 mg - 4560 mg a day): It is compound of (Borage Oil, Soy-Non GM, Evening Primrose Oil, Flax Seed Oil, Mexi Yam - Mexican Wild Yam, Dong Quai, and Black Cohosh) - I thought it would be a good kickstart for my body which is astronomically low in estrogen. So low that it might could apply for the Guinness Books of World Records. Also, one of my male friends said he took this and went up 2 sizes in 2 months, where he could even fill out a A-cup bra, but not quite B though. That's what got me interested in this thing is, if a man could do it so fast, why can't I. . . not because I am a woman, but because my body is androgen dominated kingdom.

Fenugreek (started at 1220 mg - 2440 mg a day): I mostly used this one because it promotes prolactin levels and helps lactation. I think it is perfect for pregnant women and anyone who is lactating (but not quite getting enough). Yet, I figure those things could help some breasts growth as a complimentary supplement, since prolactin (milk ducts) do sometimes promote size. There's not alot of evidence out there saying it helps grow breasts, but some people have said otherwise from personal experiences.

Dr.DUke's Essentials (book, a renowned herbalist named Dr. James Duke, believes it is sits at the top as the most mastogenic herb on out there, since it contains a high concentration of phytoestrogen)

http://www.breastfeedingonline.com/fenugreek.shtml
http://www.holistic-herbalist.com/breast...ction.html
http://www.mothernature.com/Library/Book.../54/14.cfm

Red Clover Extract (860 mg to 1720 mg a day): RC is said to have the most numbers of isoflavones in its compound, possibly more so than Pueraria Mirifica. And as we know, isoflavones do exhibit many estrogenic activities in the human body. But, I don't think accelerating breast density is one of them.

http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1G1-122581719.html

Wild Yam Root (850 to 1700 mg a day): Wild Yam as we all know by now, doesn't convert to estrogen, progesterone, or any other type of hormone in the body. But, it does cause estrogenic effects with the high levels diosgenin, like Fenugreek. Also it is noted in PDR and the natural medicine database, that wild yam did cause mammary tissue growth in ovariectomized rats after 15 days of dosage at 20 mg/40 mg each. Though, no studies been observed in humans, as indivduals have personally said it has worked through testimonies. Thought would help the boobies come out, hey if it works in rat, why shouldn't it work on me in enough dosage.

Hops (620 mg to 1650 mg): Hops is very much known for its sedative and drowsiness effects, and the people of the past who used it (and those who currently use it) know what they are talking about. The herb can be very sedative and sleep inducing, a specialty for anyone suffering from insomnia. It also has a chemical known as 8-prenylnaringenin, which is said to have the partial potency of estradiol...but only 0.2% to 20% compared to the powerful hormone. Still, remember in so many dosages (couple of hundred or thousand milligrams, it could produce significant results.) In fact, I found a transgender woman who runs her own website that claims that she was able to produce significant results within 4 months by taking about 7,500 milligrams of hops a day (I would do that, but I am taking to many other products). She said her breasts grew, testicles shrunk, and she actually replied to my email, a very nice lady. Here the link is below the first two:

http://www.migraine101.com/phyto.htm
http://www.drugs.com/npp/hops.html
http://thor.prohosting.com/tgonhops/irenes_story.htm
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/story?id=1282177

Kava (300 mg to 1200 mg-on odd days): I actually started taking this for something else, more energy and better brain functioning. But, I later found out that, the Kava is actually a dopamine inhibitor in small doses and promotes higher prolactin levels. Which works for me...Also, I found a study that showed that as dopamine inhibitor it has the potential to allow mammoplasia. It would make sense, because dopamine inhibits prolactin levels. There are even Kava creams on the market, which are promoted as breast enhancement.

http://www.acog.org/from_home/publicatio...477fla.htm (This article has been posted several times).

I will try Saw Pal later, if there isn't any improvement or for the fact that there might be gains and it will be able to keep them from possibly sagging or deteriorating like a number of people have said. While, it is also testosterone blocker and inhibits androgens. Also, I might use pueraria with it, if I don't like the size that might have a few weeks or months.

Then I think I might top everything off with bovine ovary, since phytoestrogenic effects are very fleeting and can return the body to what it was or worse decrease in bust size.

Growing Pains: Hot flashes, especially the mornings here and there. But that's good thing for me, since I rarely have them in the first place because of body's estrogen that has been apparently abducted by UFO and taken all hopes of breast growth with them. Nipples can ache on odd days, but when it is massage time ... it can be intensely fun. I get gas from the red clovers and fenugreek, sometimes. My hair in some parts of my body doesn't seem to be growing as fast, since I shaved a few days before starting my programing. I would even find fathomable to say that one of these herbs are good for hair inhibiting (probably red clover, hops, or black cohosh) or reducing androgens in your body.

http://georgiahealthinfo.gov/cms/node/127180
http://womynweb.com/herb2.htm

After searching around the internet and looking at different b.e. products and seeing their ingredients, nothing special stuck to me (especially with many dissatisfied customers on other sites), which is why I decided to pass on all of them (bountiful breast, transfemme (advertise for tg women, but can be used by genetic women). I decided as of a few hours ago was to make a few compounds and liquids of my own. To put bluntly, those things were a gd ripoff...pardon my French, ladies.

#1 - I decided to take some of my fenugreek (6) capsules (filled with fenu powder) and mixed them with my tea tree oil, melt them together in microwave. And used this new combination.

#2 - Next, I decided to mix a peppermint foot healing lotion that hasn't be used very much later with my wild yam extract powder (from capsules, 4-5) and through in a little generic skin lotion from my local Family Dollar (that acutally contains a good bit of the same products, and more than that the expensive Wild Yam cream had at the vitamin store).

The Family Dollar (Complete Moisture) lotion has compounds, like Glycine Soja (aka Soybean oil), Avena Sativa (Oat) - which is great for soften skin and improving the keratin features of the body (nails/hair). Allegedly, Avena Sativa is described by some as being an aphrodisiac (not official), though the compound does nourish the nerve endings, is high in silica, and used often as a relaxant or stimulatory.

Collagen Amino Acid, urea (which increases water retention, like fenugreek is advertised to do and is often used for skin problems, like eczema and acne), lecithin (which has been the main ingredient in many of the BE products, ex. Breast & Balance/La Femme [1] ) and few other compounds, like lactic acid that promote skin quality and water retention.

[1] http://www.getnutri.com/product32480/bre...lance.html

#3 - I might try the soy milk bath as a friend suggested a few days ago.

I am one of those funny chicks who likes to read ingredients on products and see if they are really strong as advertised or worth the price tag. Which has again turned me off to a lot of these products, because I don't see anything unique inside of them, maybe if I saw some super chemical that makes a woman's body totally hairless and curvy like an amazon (as these sites claim)...I'd be on board. But they don't ... bastards.

Well, anyway, my good ladies, I hope you all have a nice weekend.

I'm not sure what la femme or transfemme is, never really read into them or anything. But Bountiful Breast is a Bovine Ovary type supplement. So that one would be different than the other supplements as most of them have herbal ingredients. I do agree Bountiful Breast has a really high price tag to me, but that's why I went with Ultra Breast which is a Bovine Ovary type supplement, seems to have the right amount of it in the supplement, and so far seems to be working. I do know Bovine Ovary works for most people as I've seen plenty of before and afters of users of it. Here on this site is a Cheryl's pictures, who is a born male, and she went from nothing to a 36C/34D, also itsjust4fun grew well with Bovine Ovary. I do agree that most herbal products out there for BE don't work, like my experience with Breast Gain Plus aka Breast Actives. I tried individual herbs, and it didn't work for me, so good luck with it! The main thing that has worked for me is using a noogleberry pump and the Ultra Breast supplement. As far as hair, you can try waxing or using an epilator. When using those methods of hair removal, the hair takes longer to come back and grows back thinner and lighter the more you do it. Just a suggestion.

Update: Ok guys, I have recently run short on my Solaray phytoestrogen compound +EFAs (will be out as of Wednesday). So I have replaced them with saw palmetto in my program (which has had many favorable results as I hear). Thing is I mostly got it because it was on sale and in a supply that could last me 2 - 4 months.

Saw Palmetto (320 mg to 540 mg a day): 2-4 pills a day, 2 in morning only or 2 morning and 2 a night. Sometimes, 1 morning and 3 at night.

New Physical changes: My face seems like it is more cherubic after almost 4 weeks of taking phyto compounds. My butt has gotten bigger, was 37 inc and few cent. in the hips, now I am a solid 38.

My nipple (breast) buds and areola are becoming more prominent and very large, as nipples seem to turn rock hard (than before) with a slight decrease in temperature, a breeze, or even a slight touch or rub. It seems like my nipples are becoming more profund, as well as sensual by each passing day. My skin feels very smooth as well.

This is encouraging to me, because I am very flat chested to the point, people think I am a guy or transgender man (who has masectomy).Big Grin

Another odd supplement to throw out there is melatonin, which is also dopamine-inhibitor and has been found to decrease testosterone in men and allow gynecomastia (don't know what the effect are in women, so I'll have to do a little more research on it).

(19-12-2009, 11:51 AM)Anastasia916 Wrote:  I tried individual herbs, and it didn't work for me, so good luck with it! The main thing that has worked for me is using a noogleberry pump and the Ultra Breast supplement.

What was your original program, if you don't mind me asking, sweetie?

Did you used them by themselves or was a mixture?

Am I getting a false sense of hope?

During the summer I was taking individual herbs, I ordered them from greenbush, still have some unopened, I was taking SP, FG, WY, EPO, and flaxseed oil. I was also doing a massage using a booby batter with EVOO, EPO, and FG. I was taking capsules but also had a couple extracts and would sometimes take the extracts. If you want exact amounts, I can always try to find where I posted it. But after two months I had nasty side effects, never got that when taking anything else, and the year before I took zoft, never had an issue. And currently with BO not having an issue. Again this is my experience from it, not everyone has the same result.

Anastasia - or anyone using BO......has this xaused you any wieght gain? Any change in periods? Facial hair? thinning of hair? etc.....

I tried FG last dec and quit due to weight gain(and yes i did have growth which i then lost due to a stupid diet mistake), tried nettle root and pumpkin seed oil in sept and developed a UTI, and it went away after i stopped taking the NR and PSO. Not sur eif it was connected or not but really don't want to chance it again. Wasn't on it long enough to see if it would give me growth.

Have 8 pds to drop then i want to start back on NBE, prob mid jan. Want to have all my ducks in a row by then so i can start.
Thank you,
laisegirl

Jori...OMG I am so sorry for posting a quesiton to another memeber on your program page...I wasn't even thinking about where i was, i was just thinking about my question...please forgive me.
laisegirl

(23-12-2009, 05:02 AM)laisegirl Wrote:  Jori...OMG I am so sorry for posting a quesiton to another memeber on your program page...I wasn't even thinking about where i was, i was just thinking about my question...please forgive me.
laisegirl

Like, I'm supposed to mind or something girl... even if I did, what could I possibly do to you across the internet? Besides, I like seeing the higher post number in my thread :sleepy:

How you (laisegirl) been doin lately?

Well, my program is changing again, I will be out of hops after Christmas, don't think they did too much (probably because they weren't extracted). Still, they are a good sleep aid herb. I decided not to continue using them unless I find a more effective and potent product (that my favorite shop doesn't carry). I've replaced it with a Kudzu extract, which is filled with isoflavones.

Next, I haven't had alot of chest growth, lately, except the nipples getting erected and baby nipple buds. I would like to try noggleberry, but only if I can get up 1 to 3 sizes (1-3+ inches). If it doesn't, I am not going fool around with NBE too much longer.

laisegirl, I have no gained weight while talking Ultra Breast (yes it's BO), my hair thickness is improving, skin is improving, I haven't noticed any changes in period, only change I noticed is when I ovulate it's more painful than normal. But I had a papsmear just last week and I was fine. The doctor even commented on how firm my breasts were for being a mother Big Grin

Now with herbs I did have some side effects. I took individual herbs during the summer, I started gaining weight, about 10 pounds before I stopped, I started losing more hair than usual, my acne became worse than it's ever been, and I started getting cellulite and I've NEVER had cellulite. Needless to say I stopped herbs. I was taking FG, SP, WY, EPO, and flaxseed oil. While taking herbs I was taking a good 24 or so pills per day! Now with BO I only take 3 a day from that. I also take collagen for other reasons, thats 3 pills a day, I take a nail and hair vitamin, and a multivitamin. So everything not including for BE, I take 8 pills a day. Not bad.

Also I work out and diet while taking Ultra Breast and I'm still getting results. I want to lose a good 10 pounds and tone up, but eh hard to do this time of year with all the good food haha.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon