Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

alternatives to pm

hi everybody,, I'm really inspired by the results of pm with some users,, but Unfortunately it's not available in my country ,,
I'm taking fg , wy, spearmint and progesterone cream for the luteal phase,
flaxseed, and primrose oil continuously
but I WONDER what to take at the first 14 days of my cycle,,,are there any alternatives to pm ? even if it's a weaker one?
I would appreciate your helpBlush

Hey Sara! I'm no expert but you should check this list by Isabelle:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8419&pid=35038#pid35038
Under "Phyto-estrogens" you have the herbs you can take instead of PM.

I'm using hops (I think PM is available in my country but the fact that it's a strong phyto-estrogen scares me a little), but I'm still working on the appropiate doses and supplements for me (this is a tough tricky task lol), I guess the results aren't as fast as with PM.

Good luck and post which herb you choose please, I feel very alone among the crowd of PM-users haha Tongue

It is banned in your country?

90% of PM is shipped from thailand. Even if you bought it from a shop in your own country.

thanks alicia ,, that's amazing link maybe I should try licorice,,,
jiberish ,, no it;s not banned ,, but it's not available as the importation and trading activities are toooo lazy Dodgy

I don't understand. If it isn't banned why can't you just buy it online from an international seller?

You should call your country's customs and ask. I have called the one in Australia a few times as they prefer you to ask first rather than buy it and get it held by customs.

You could try the greenbush products. Fenugreek, fennel etc saw palmetto etc. Have a look in the personal programs section.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon