Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is it important to take FG, SP or WY at certain times or can I take them every day?

I'm looking into these herbs and I wanted to know if I should only take them at certain times? Maybe certain ones at Follicular or Luteal fase?

You can take them continually or you can follow a cycling program like I do. Most people on this board who use those 3 herbs are following some version of Wahaika's recommended program. There are not many people following the cycling version of his program. I'm only aware of 2 people following it, other than myself. For that reason, I can't say much about the long term effectivenes of my cycling program, but I know I only started feeling breast pains and other hormonal effects once I switched to cycling.

This post has some info and a link to another post with even more info: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=11824

(14-05-2012, 04:49 AM)mochaccino Wrote:  You can take them continually or you can follow a cycling program like I do. Most people on this board who use those 3 herbs are following some version of Wahaika's recommended program. There are not many people following the cycling version of his program. I'm only aware of 2 people following it, other than myself. For that reason, I can't say much about the long term effectivenes of my cycling program, but I know I only started feeling breast pains and other hormonal effects once I switched to cycling.

This post has some info and a link to another post with even more info: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=11824

Thank you SO much for replying!!! I really appreciate it!!! Thank you for the information. I'm reading up on it now

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon