Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Desperate !!!

Sad 

Hi i m a newbie ... 24 years old and trying to get bigger cup size from 34A...Big Grin

well i regularly massage with olive oil and i take fenugreek and soy milk but all my efforts go waste after my periods. my breasts grow big until my periods and then get back to the size they were after my 3 day cycle !! i tried putting on weight and then losing weight ... but it turns out that i lost all the fat in my breasts too Sad
i don know how to get over this or what i lack ... pls help me !!Huh

Welcome pinky,

You may need an anti-androgen. Can you get spearmint tea?

I found this about anti-androgens & spearmint tea and thought it would be nice to share it with you!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/6376599.stm

Gonna give it a try!

hey girls I need to know if spearmint is the same with the normal mint ??
or what is the difference?

Hi Sara,

The article that marianmg linked (thanks!) says the mint that was tested is Mentha spicata, from the Labiatae family. It's the normal green mint, yes:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mentha_spicata

wow nice information thanx Isabelle
maybe I can use it instead of sp?
in which doses?

Hi Sara,

I'd start by making one teapot a day from 2,000 mg dried mint leaves. That's the weight of a "one cup" teabag.
Thumbs Up 

WOW... thank u so much all !! ill try and get spearmint tea around here !!!

I have another doubt too .... When massaging with olive oil is there a part pattern one is to follow ??? i do it jus anti clockwise .... is it correct ??Huh

You're welcome pinky,

Look at the drawing Alicia linked here:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=10738&pid=47097#pid47097

Hello there,

Im new also and this is my first time writing anything although I have gained so much knowledge by browsing...Thank you all for your help by sharing <3

Pinky: Im on the same boat as you are right now. I just started taking herbs 2 weeks ago and BOY has it been a journey. I started at 32 inches around the breast and up until yesterday (13 days later) I was at 34 inches and today (Day 14 ) im at 33 1/2 inches but I've stopped taking estrogenic herbs since yesterday and started focusing on mostly fennel seeds and I think this might be why Im shrinking or is it normal? My order of PM should be coming in Today tommorow the latest but Im going to have to wait it out until my menstrual arrives.

I also think that since I held myself from climaxing( I read somewhere that not doing so keeps your breast full) the first 2 weeks and finally did so yesterday (day 13 ) might have contributed.
Im definitely going to try that spearmint tea but as an antiandrogen cant i use saw palmetto instead?

Sorry for so much writing Blush

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon