Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Would like some advice about Noogleberry.

Hello everyone my name is Angela and I am 27 years old. I have 3 kids and my youngest is 3. I am a 32 aa and have been on herbs for about a month. I have been taking fenugreek 610 mg 3 pills in the morning and 3 at night. I also take Saw Palmetto 2 in the morning and 2 at night. I am considering ordering pm because I hear it is a wonder pill lol. I have been reading alot about the noogleberry and I am very interested in it. I see that you get alot of swelling from it but does it stay? I have also ready on other sites that pumps can damage breast tissue. Has anyone ever read that? I see pics of people men and women using it and it just makes me really want to get one. I just don't want to buy one if you just swell for a little and it never stays.

Any advice I would love to hear. Thanks and bunch and happy growing everyone!

When it comes to swelling it a lil different for everyone. Some people don't get any while others get a lot. Me personally I don't get a ton of swelling but my boobs tend to be fuller then if I didn't pump. I think some women pump to much cuz in my opinion a lot swelling isn't nessasrly good. You don't wanna stretch the skin to much. I think for a while I was pumping too hard even tho it didn't hurt. I looked at my boobs one day and they almost seemed deflated. It freaked me out. Ever since then ive been pumping very gently. Just enough to perk my boobs up. Overall I think a NB is a good investment but be careful with it.

I have owned the Noogleberry for 1 week and have been pumping 2-3 hours per day. I love it and am seeing fast, measurable results.

I am 34AAA and almost ready for a 34AA bra (though not quite). I am seeing a lot of fullness right after pumping that does decrease as the day progresses. However, I am keeping track of my daily results and have increased my chest size from 78.5 cm to 82 cm in just one week. That is not enough to increase my bra size yet, but I can see a lot of fulness, bounce and firmness I haven't seen since I was in my 20's. (I am now 40).

Of all the thing's I have tried to increase my breast size, this is the most effective. No more pills, weight gain and disappointing results!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon