Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Will empty breasts grow faster?

Hello! I'm quite new here. I order my NB yesterday! So excited to get it.

I used to have 40f breasts when I weighed quite a bit more. I gained weight quite fast resulting in stretchmarks. I lost the extra weight (80lbs) and now my breasts and a bit empty looking..

They look great with a bra on but without they're not too happy looking. I'm 36D but they seem quit low down and the tops of them empty.

Will NB help fill the top out and create a lifted look? Will they grow faster as the skin doesn't have any stretching to do?

Thanks!!

With being as large chested as you already are, I would definitely say you would need the CL or XL size domes. That being said, there are girls on the NB forum that lost weight also, ended up with empty breasts, but got them back with using NB, so I would have to say yes. But remember every person is different so each person reacts differently to the different methods. So the only way to be for sure if it will work for you is to try it.

Yes I bought the XL domes. They measure 36d and I wear 36d but they don't look it braless. I'm just hoping the NB fills the top bit up.

Can't wait !

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon