Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Anastasia's PM Routine

Okay, so I decided I want to start a program page for my PM routine right now. I have a picture page that outlines what I have done in the past etc. And I will continue to post before and after pics there, but I want to concentrate on my actual routine here on this thread. This is where my picture page is http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=698

Now, so far on PM... I have been taking Ainterol pills, using their breast cream and using L-Arginine powder, it's been about a week since I started the cream and pills. I started the l-arginine a few days ago. I also started pumping and massaging again.

My daily routine so far:
Morning, l-arginine powder in juice, garlic cap (for my BP control), multi-vitamin, green tea tablet, after 30 min I have breakfast or have a protein shake

Evening, PM capsule, green tea tablet, after 30 min I have dinner, then I massage for 10 min or so (chi or otherwise) and then pump with Noogleberry for 30 min to an hour.

At the start of getting back to NBE I was measuring at 36 1/2 inches. I'm now measuring consistently at 37! Sometimes 37 1/2.

I'm also planning to incorporate workouts in my routine, maybe add back in collagen tablets, and maybe maca. I want to increase my breasts, keep the size my butt and hips are but lose some belly fat and get a more toned physique. I'm now a size 7 in jeans. I'm 5'1 and weigh about 128-132, I want to get down to 115-118. So lose about 10-15lbs. Oh and as a background I'm now 24, I have a 7 year old son. I had my son at 17, breastfed him for 3 months then dried up. I was a 34C while pregnant and went down to a 32AA after. I'm now a 34C/32D through doing NBE, I have tried various methods off and on since I was 18. My goal is 39" or 34D/32DD or 34DD/32F. Yes I have booby greed Tongue

So my goal is to achieve even more of an hourglass figure. Currently my measurements are: 37" bust, 28" waist, 39" (maybe 40 need to double check) butt/hips. My goal would be 39, 25, 40. So I plan on emphasizing on ab workouts as well as lower body workouts when I work out. I also do pectoral exercises to keep the chest firm. I do palm presses and use the easy curves device sometimes.

On a side note, I found the l-arginine has BP lowering abilities, which is an added plus for me. I last checked my BP and it was 120/80! I haven't been that low in ages! So super excited about that. I spiked as high as 160/98 to give a little history as to how bad my BP was. So l-arginine as well as garlic caps have a permanent place in my cabinet.

On a side note, I found the l-arginine has BP lowering abilities, which is an added plus for me. I last checked my BP and it was 120/80! I haven't been that low in ages! So super excited about that. I spiked as high as 160/98 to give a little history as to how bad my BP was. So l-arginine as well as garlic caps have a permanent place in my cabinet.
[/quote]
Thanks for the info.Congrats on your BPBig Grin
Diva Chick 32...

Congrats on all success so far with nbe! Results like your's are very inspiring for newbies like myself. Shy

I have a question about one of your supplements though. I read good stuff about L-arginine on here and recently bought some but haven't used it yet. You mentioned it's ability to lower Blood pressure. My blood pressure has always been very low, at times, too low. So does it "regulate" blood pressure? Or just lower it? Which could be a really bad thing for people like me.

Again, congrats and I'm glad your BP is now perfect!

I'm not sure if it regulates it. I read that people use it to lower blood pressure, to help with workouts (body building), it also helps with erectile dysfunction, and I think it also helps with pain associated with injuries. I think it does this because it aids in helping the blood to flow better. But perhaps a good google search on the effects of it on someone with low BP would help? Or consult a doctor?

Okay, so today I checked my BP again (I check it daily at different times each day usually). I was in Wal-Mart, had been walking around and this was after doing some stuff around the house that involved some heavy lifting. So it should have been higher than at a resting rate. I was at 124/78, so not bad at all! Super happy! My pulse rate was at 82. My hubby checked his, and his is usually normal to low and he was 130/80, pulse rate 102. So I think that's a good sign Big Grin

I also tried the trick I read about on the body building forum (sorry lost the link) on how to mask the taste of the l-arginine powder and it worked! OMG the powder is SOOO horrible, like super disgusting when mixed with most juices or water as suggested. On the forum they suggested this:

Mix the powder in the desired amount with grape juice, the grape juice will turn a dark green color because of the chemical reaction (forgot the exact chemicals and the reasons why), then you slowly mix in lemon juice a teaspoon at a time until the juice turns back to it's original purple color. I did this using Welch's grape juice (my fav) and pure lemon juice. All I taste is the grape juice and a slight lemon taste, that's it! Yay! I can drink it daily without gagging it down! So anyone using l-arginine powder, try this trick it works! Just be sure to use 100% juices.

I wonder if arginine alpha-ketoglutarate is more effective

Update: Okay so my BP has been remaining in the normal range Smile it sometimes goes 1-3 points over into prehypertension, but no longer am I in the hypertension stage, yay! L-Arginine is my new best friend!

I'm measuring: 37 1/2" bust
29-30 waist
39" hips/butt

So it looks like I'm holding 1-1 1/2 inch full growth as I haven't pumped in a few days when I measured. I was 36 1/2-37 inches before I started up pumping again and using Ainterol.

My new goals: 39-26-39 (maybe 40)

I'm thinking about adding in Maca again, I will also be doing workouts more and focusing on my abs and lower body, I want to keep the size of my butt just be more toned. I wouldn't mind a small increase though as long as I loose some on my waist! But I don't want my butt to go below 39". My goal is to have a WHR (waist to hip ratio) of 0.66 or 0.65 right now my WHR is 0.74

I will eventually take full body before shots, probably in the next few days.

Have you used maca with pm before? When I tried to incorporate maca it killed my growth, robbed me of the gains I'd made, and set me off track for a few weeks. Or are you taking it to enhance your badonkadonk?

I took Maca before while I was on BO, but haven't tried it yet with PM. I want to take it again for the sex drive aspect of it and also to maintain the size of my butt while I lose weight, if it gets an inch or two bigger that would be fine, but I already have a 39" butt lol. So yea, the main goal is to keep it the same size at least.

Just a short little update. Not sure how long I've been on PM now, I'm so horrible with keeping track of time while doing a routine haha I just do it without thinking usually. I'm still at 37 1/2 inches on the bust, but I think they are getting firmer. I have been having some slight breast pain and tingles lately, so good signs, same feelings I was having while on BO. Oh and thought I'd share... the other day I was getting dressed for work and hubby said "are your breasts bigger?". So I know it's not just me measuring wrong or that it's in my head! So as soon as I get a chance I will take some pics to show progress and compare them to older progress pics. I just love it when other people notice Tongue

No new growth to report yet, still at 37 1/2 on the bust, but I'm also on my cycle and I usually go down at least 1/2 inch while on my cycle. So I'm wondering if they'll change once I'm off of it. I've been going to the gym lately, I'm concentrating on strength training more to get my body more toned, I still do some cardio but mainly as warmup.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon