Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ultra Breast questions

I plan on ordering Ultra Breast very soon, but am curious as to when I should start. Also, how much protein do I need a day, and should I massage as well? Please help!

I started the first day I got my UB in the mail. I don't think you have to cycle the pills but maybe someone more knowledgeable might tell you differently. I get tingling and growth with them as long as I eat meals with protien in them when I take my pill. I also try to get at least 50g of protien in every day between meals.

Thanks so much Smile

BO isn't cycled like PM or other herbal methods, you should get at least 80g of protein per day (actually easier than it sounds once you do a diet diary and discover what you are actually getting in your regular eating habits). You should also make sure your temp is good and if not supplement to get it within normal range (98.2-98.7).

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon