Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New and thinking about meca

Hello,

ok.. so i like my body. im 21, im 5' 2" and weight 105-108. i am petite and love the gym.
my bra size is a 34B
i measured my butt and its 34.5 =/

i would really like to add to my chest and butt area. i read many articles consider plastic surgery but my close friends say i dont need it. sooo.. i was thinking of giving NBE a try. it seems that Meca worked at increasing butt and breast.

my questions are: I am i doing right by choosing meca?
what brand should i purchase?

Maca works by nudging your bodies endocrine system to work harder. So you the amount of hormones may increase. I don't know of anyone reporting maca increased their bust size but I know alot of people reported an increase in butt size. There are other more effective solutions for your breasts.

If you love the gym I hope you are doing your deep squats.

thanks.

what would be good for the bust?? im not a fan of medications or pills so im not trying to mix too many things?

is there anything i could take and what are the side effects?

Well for breasts there are two main strategies. Growing the breast by taking phytoestrogens. The most popular being Pueraria Mirifica as it is the strongest. The other being swelling the breast by increasing the alveoli size. Which can be achieved by taking supplements that increase prolactin. Progesterone can also help mature the breast and refresh estrogen sensitivity.

People have had success doing lots of different things and what works for some may not work for others.

A simple routine could be something like
14 days on PM
14 days on progesterone/prolactin routine

Also adding massage and a suction method like noogleberry will increase results.

thank you!!

that doesnt sound like a lot to handle.. =)

is there any side effects? to the meca? or to any of the ones you recommended?

Like just about every supplement on the market. Things like headache, nausea, yadda yadda are all possible.

Things to look out for umm. If you take PM while menstruating you can get stomach pain. Which is why most people taking it on the last day of their period.

Maca is pretty safe. But don't go crazy with it because it could strain your endocrine system. Also if you are adding maca to a routine that includes other hormone adjusting supplements it can be too much.

For example
Maca alone 4-5grams a day is ok.
But if you are on PM you would want to reduce it to 1-2 grams.

Starting off it is better to take things on the lower end and ramp up to higher dosages slowly. As it will help with receptor sensitivity and overall tolerance to the things you are taking. Most of the time a side effects will become prominent when there is too much of something.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon