Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Question for Anthony

Hi, Anthony--

I was wondering if you can help me with this part of this visualization. I find that, although I have an idea of what size I'd like to be, and I know what it would look like on me with clothes (since I have a bra that makes me that size), I find it hard to visualize it on me without clothes, looking in the mirror or lying in the bathtub. It's hard for me to see it clearly--I can only manage a vague sense of it, if that makes sense. Will not being able to see the full visual in my head mean less of a chance for success? Is there a trick that would help me see it more clearly?

Thanks,
T-belle

Good question!

The parts you're referencing use a Mind-Body Connection. These visualisations are very powerful to let the body know what it's new 'blueprint' should be.

Visualising yourself without clothes is more realistic for the Metaphor connection to adhere to, but you don't HAVE to!
These sections also work when you THINK about having larger breasts, even without actually 'seeing' them in your mind.

There are 2 techniques you can use to practice 'getting the picture' in your head - even if you don't 'see' it, just knowing and understanding the feeling of the larger, heavier breast with more volume, a higher nipple and further forward is what you want to get to, so that your body understands how to respond.

Technique 1: Temporarily 'see' another person in the mirror, who DOES have the breasts you want. Then 'move an arm' and realise that the other person moves their arm also. Realising that the other person is YOU is all it takes to make the switch in your brain work.

Technique 2: Use a visualisation that you hold your breath and 'blow up' our breasts a little to 'see' what it would be like - then look into the mirror to inspect yourself with bigger breasts. This technique works, but don't keep blowing, you MUST stop at the size you can realistically achieve in a short time, so that your subconscious accepts the change as your new reality. (You don't want to reject your own suggestion as unattainable, because you will cancel out the effects)

let me know how you're doing with that.
If it's still difficult, you may be less visual and more kinesthetic, in which case CD5-Track2 is one you want to learn and use more.

Let me know if you're feeling growth! You should, by now, feel one or some of the following symptoms:
- Warmth
- Fullness / heaviness / Weight
- More dense texture (squeeze)
- Tingling
- Soreness
- tender (especially in the line between your nipple and arm-pit)
Keep going! You're doing really well!
Anthony

Oh, wow! Great tips--thanks so much! Big Grin

I have felt some tenderness off and on on the side of the breast, and I noticed my bra seems to be fitting tighter, like it's getting too small, though I don't feel like I'm overflowing it or anything in the cleavage area. I feel like maybe the sides are filling out now.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon