Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

what body changes have you experienced ?

Thumbs Down 

What body changes have you experienced while doing nbe? I just started and would like to know what to look out for.
I'm talkin about things like nails, hair, bloated, etc etc...
Exclamation 

I've had hair changes and body changes...altho the latter prolly had more to do with me exercising more and taking Ensure Plus everyday. I have always been slim, especially in my teen years and hated it. I was happy I picked up some weight in college, but I would lose half of the weight each time summer break came. Now that I'm done with school, my weight is difficult to keep up with my metabolism. But since I started my NBE project, my weight increased...not as much as it did in college but it was noticeable. Yet like I said before, it wasn't just herbs.

My hair had both good and bad changes. My growth rate increased, which was great, but it also started shedding more! :-/ I couldn't stand it, especially since my hair is already fine. So I had to get some Nioxin products to help with that; I just started taking their vitamins too. Alot of people raved about them stopping shedding and promoting new hair growth, so I'm hopeful this prob will be gone or at least very mild in the future.

Sorry for the story, but keep some hair vitamins like Nioxin's on hand just in case and try to exercise when ya can. Good luck!

i would definately say my hair grows faster and my nails are now amazing and rarely break. I think i have more cellulite tho unless i always did and never noticed before which is possible because since starting NBE i take alot more notice of my body.

Milani

I definitely gained 2-3 lbs that was impossible to lose! I'm dropping SP from my program and see if that is the culprit. I don't think just 1/2 inch of breast growth is equal to 2 lbs of body weight!

My thighs look thicker. Hair, skin and nails no difference.

I feel like I'm always a little bit bloated on herbs, but nothing too serious. I haven't seen any additional cellulite since NBE, I don't think. I've had a bit of cellulite since I was a teen, anyway. Sad Haven't noticed any difference in nails or hair. Sometimes I think my face looks a little fuller.

Just wanted to add that my lips got fuller when I was using herbs but it isn't permanent.

I noticed a slight weight gain in my lower stomach, no cellulite, and as far as my hair goes: it hasn't seemed to grow any faster, it seems slightly stronger, but sheds a little more than I am used to (which I am not a huge fan of!).

ShyBoobs--you said that you had started taking Nioxin vitamins to help prevent hair loss and encourage new growth-- I use Nioxin's shampoo and conditioner but haven't purchased the vitamins. Would you say that they are effective and worth trying? I have fine hair as well so every strand counts!

Lol, aw becky I hear ya bout 'every strand' counting! I haven't been using the vitamins that long, so I can't say for sure that they're helping yet. It's only been nearly 2 wks. However I can say that since using Nioxin topical products as long as I have, that they helped some. Not shedding as much. These vitamins also have biotin in them, which a couple girls from here recommended to take for fine/thinning hair.

You can always check the Long Hair Care forum: http://www.longhaircareforum.com/forums/...?p=4953393

Maybe I'll PM you sometime once I notice a change.
(18-11-2009, 05:51 PM)becky23 Wrote:  I noticed a slight weight gain in my lower stomach, no cellulite, and as far as my hair goes: it hasn't seemed to grow any faster, it seems slightly stronger, but sheds a little more than I am used to (which I am not a huge fan of!).

ShyBoobs--you said that you had started taking Nioxin vitamins to help prevent hair loss and encourage new growth-- I use Nioxin's shampoo and conditioner but haven't purchased the vitamins. Would you say that they are effective and worth trying? I have fine hair as well so every strand counts!

For hairloss try Nutricap capsules..I am using it and it is really good for hair loss.I saw a change within 1 month.

ShyBoobs- Yup, I understand--I was doing some research on Nioxin and it said several months was an average to have noticeable change. That would be great if you could keep me posted on it! That is a good sign that the vitamins include biotin, I've been hearing a lot of good things regarding its ability to give overall strength to hair as well! Good Luck!

Sandy111- thanks for the advice, I'll look into it...I love when you can see results after such a short time span!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon