Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noogleberry?

I was just wondering (for anyone who has bought the noogleberry system), Did the box that it came in say "Noogleberry"? I live with a few friends and it'd be a little awkward if they saw what I had bought.. Same for Breast Actives, if anyone has bought those.

Honestly I can't remember and I just recieved my NB a few months ago. I think it's pretty discreet but there is some papers in a lil envolpe that say what it is. And about breast actives I'm not sure but from what I've read here it's not worth it. You can buy the same stuff at a herbal store and if you want PM anteriol has a pretty good track record.

This is what Lucy from the Noogleberry staff replied to one of my e-mails:
Quote:Hi, all our packages are very discrete and well wrapped with no company name or clues to whats inside
Kind regards

Lucy

How does it work? Does it make any noise? I'm thinking about buying it too but since I'm still in high school I still live with my parents and my brother's roomis right next to mine (and it would be super awkward if he found out) I don't want them to have any knowledge of the noogleberry whatsoever.

Lol yeah it makes a big farting sound if you lose suction.

It doesn't make any noise, aside from the awkward farting noise if the cups lose suction! As long as your family don't come barging into your room without knocking and they're used to you being in your room alone for a while at a time, you should be fine Smile

Lol okay. I'm a 32B, so are medium cups good? I've read some posts where people with AA's and A's are using large and extra large cups and it got me all confused.

I am 34AA but bought the medium cups because of the advice I received in this forum. So yes, you should be fine with larger cups.

I was a 32B when I started with NB and I got the medium size domes. It also depends on your body. I used the mediums for 2-3 months before needing the next size, where as other forum members on the NB forum were my size then or smaller chested and they out grew the mediums with a week or two. I think it depends on how loose your skin is, how elastic it is, and how well you swell. Everyone's body is different. But I never regret starting with the medium domes.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon