Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BIOVEA PM capsules and cream experience anyone?

I'm using the BIOVEA PM cream and capsules since March 28th.
It's too early to see results, I think, but, does anyone have experiences with this products? I'd like to know if they work.
They are pretty expensive, about 29 Euros for the cream (last me for about 1 month) and about 23 Euros for 100 (500mg) capsules.
So, I hope that it's a good product.
My experience with this company is good, although I've found many negative reviews. Fast delivery, good customer service... everything ok. I ordered different products from them, several times.

http://agestop-uk.com
Heart 

I'm using Biovea PM 1000mg + PM Breast Cream too! I started on Apr 18 but unlike most users here, I've decided not to do any cycling [yet]. I don't want to try so many different things at one time and according to the instructions on the bottle, we are supposed to take 2 capsules daily. I've decided to follow the instructions for, as a beginner.

It's Day 24 of my menstrual cycle but I haven't got any spotting problems yet. Everything seems alright=)

I started off as a small 32D. When I woke up this morning, I found my breasts rounder and fuller. My bra was so tight and my cleavage has become more obvious.

Biovea isn't that expensive in my country. The breast enhancement pack only costs around 22.4 euro (100 capsules + cream)

Im on my 4th day of using the capsules. Although they are only 250mg per capsule i think? At the moment im not reacting very well to them, my hands and feet have been in pain, as well as a dull ache in my legs and headache. Im worried about blood clots so im going to look for something that will help today.. I havnt tried the cream yet .

How much cream does everyone use?

(10-05-2013, 11:39 AM)BarelyB Wrote:  How much cream does everyone use?

I'm using Biovea PM cream... It's quite effective I think... I had uneven breasts (the right one is 32D but the left one is 32C) but after using it for 3 weeks, my two breasts are quite even.

Cool.... So do i use a pea sized amount on each breast or a full pump each or between them?

(10-05-2013, 04:29 PM)BarelyB Wrote:  Cool.... So do i use a pea sized amount on each breast or a full pump each or between them?

I use a full pump - enough for both breasts)
The suggested amount is not written on the package though.

How about you?

Well first i done a full pump each and that was way too much lol i dont need much more than a pea sized blob each, otherwise it doesnt absorb well. I think i can get away with less though since my breasts are really small. Im only taking 250mg of PM a day now and feel much better.

(10-05-2013, 06:13 PM)BarelyB Wrote:  Well first i done a full pump each and that was way too much lol i dont need much more than a pea sized blob each, otherwise it doesnt absorb well. I think i can get away with less though since my breasts are really small. Im only taking 250mg of PM a day now and feel much better.

I thought I was taking 1000mg at first, but then I discovered that "500mg" refers to each SERVING, not each CAPSULE, which means I'm only taking 500mg instead of 1000 ;(

yeah.. my pills say 500mg, but on the back it says per serving of 2 pills lol. less doesnt mean it wont work though! :-)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon