Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What bcp to use with PM?

Hey girls, I am thinking about starting to use the bcp again as a form of birth contol. I am using PM so I was wondering what type would be best. I have used the progesterone only pill before and had minimal side effects but was wondering if it might be a bad idea to take it with PM.

I am continuing my research into this because i would like to know the same question. The only thing that I hav considered so far is the mini pill which is progesterone only or the para guard which is the t shape insert that is non hormonal. I am on greenbush kit #2 and I am going to cycle with PM so but I am very confused as far as birth control goes with PM. In fact, it worries me terribly. On one end I am reluctant to take BC with PM but on the ohter hand I am terrified to take the risk of pregnancy. SO, hopefully someone more knowledgeable can answer this question.

I take microgynon 30 (a combination pill) and PM and haven't noticed any side effects, or become pregnant! I can't tell you any science behind it - maybe someone else can - but I've been taking the two in combination for several months so it's definitely tried and tested.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon