Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HELP!!! ASAP, PLEASE!!! Bleeding and shrinking on day 16!!!

Quote:Jennifer, I think there is a consensus among breastnexus users that you should just fuck off already.

Amen

Portia74, I hope everything returns back to normal for you soon. I had some trouble not long ago with PM and my birth control, but luckily I figured it out. Constant bleeding really sucks. Your body might just need some time to adjust to the PM too. Hopefully it'll be fine for you to not cycle.
And I'm loving your doctor!!

Every time I read a post from jennifer, these two images come to mind.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

To keep you updated: The bleeding stopped after 3 days and now it's day 24 of my cycle and I feel like having a bit PMS. Not much but water retention and a slight feeling that something is going on down there. I hope I'll get my mens.

thank you Portia74 for sharing your experience. It makes me want to start contributing my experiences now because I've been a lurker on here for a couple of months and started taking PM this month on Day 1 as the cycle goes and stopped today (Day 13 ) and this evening I started bleeding and frantically ran on this forum and found ur experience on here and it put me back at ease seeing your update. my body wants PM but I'm going to continue cycling and see if this subsides plus its light....THANK YOU!!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon