Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello ladies & Gentlemen

Tongue 

HelloSmile

I am a newbie! Call me Moe. So glad I found this site. I know now I'm not the only one with small breast wanting bigger ones.

I am 22 years old. Working single mother/college student. I recently just went threw a messy break up with my ex-fiancé. He decided he wanted to be with his ex (current gf) and left me to fend for myself, with no job & no kind of support for our child. I went threw a depression stage, didn't eat or sleep much. I was breast-feeding at the time so I pretty much got the life sucked out of me. Before breast-feeding I was a full A- small B. Now I'm sure I'm in the AA area. Once I was done breast-feeding my breast became really flat, because I wasn't eating...

NOW! Life as changed for the better. I have been to many job interviews, and was offered a job! Slowly but surely gaining my Independence back. Living up with my girls! && My daughter is beautiful & healthy =]

I started my NBE journey on Wednesday. I already have one thread in the "Personal Journey" page. I have learned a lot more since I post it tho. I've spent hours researching this site & others. I will have an update within a week or two! Now I'm going to work on my signature!Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon