Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

b00biel0ve's Experiments & Program

Hi boobielove,

I had a terrible time with candida a few years ago, and I can see you've done a lot of research but just wonder if any of my experience might help u.

Also, when u were on the diet I totally know what u mean by it affecting everyone around u, it was so hard eating at friends houses or eating out!!

But u say about eating nuts, I read that the only nuts to have we're almonds, apparently all others have too much mold in them (nice, eh?)

My big shock was when I learned apples had mould In them. Of course don't eat mushrooms either for the same reason. And most fruits have too much sugar. I am sure you found all this out.

I also took aloe vera juice to cleanse my stomach & digestive system as I felt it was living there.

Also avoid soy sauce Smile

But I mainly wanted to say the weight fell off me like crazy, and you've lost 2 inches from your underbust since may, but not ur bust measurement so that's got to be a win. Good luck moving forwards with what ur doing xxxxx

Thanks so much for your support Mellephant! Smile

I had no idea that nuts other than Almonds were too mouldy but yeah, I knew about the fruit. I don't generally eat fruit much though. (On a Side-note, it's good to drink a Veggie juice everyday!)

Do you feel like the Aloe Vera juice helps a lot? I take Chlorophyll - apparently it cleanses and deodorises the whole body, helping to remove toxins and even yeast from the digestive system. Just pop 15mls into some water or with Coconut Oil.

Mm Oh wow 2 inches really?... Here's a quick summary.
-----------------
Action Taken: Starting Measurements (November 2011)
Above Breast: ?
Across Breast: 35.5"
Under Breast: 33"

Action Taken: 5 Weeks of Bountiful Breast (January 2012)
Across Breast: 36.5"
Under Breast: 33"
Result: Increased 1"

Action Taken: Increase a Cup Size in 30 Day Challenge - 6 Weeks (Late April 2012)
Across Breast: 36"
Under Breast: 32"
Result: Lost 0.5" Across Breast but 1" Less for Underboob! Meaning increasing Half Cup Size!

Action Taken: Increase a Cup Size in 30 Day Challenge - 2 Months Total (Early May 2012)
Result: Maintained Growth

Action Taken: Continued Massages and 2 Weeks of Boobster - (Late May 2012)
Result: Maintained Growth, Improved Shape, More Substance in Breasts

Action Taken: Addressing Candida Issues with new diet, Coconut Oil, Pau D'Arco (Early October 2012)
Across Breast: 35"
Under Breast: 32.25"
Result: Lost 1" Across Breast and Gained 0.25" Underboob.

Action Taken: Temperature Monitoring, Reintroduce Massaging, Rockmelon Ringtone (Early November 2012)
Above Breast: 35"
Across Breast: 35.5"
Under Breast: 31"
Result: Lost 1" Across Breast and Gained 0.25" Underboob.
-----------------

Ah yes, I lost 2 inches in Underboob but remained the same Across Boob... meaning I gained 2 cup sizes from where I started from Yay!! =) Thanks for pointing that out Mellephant! Smile It's funny that the Across Breast measurement hasn't shown the change though cos I now have some boobage as opposed to before!

Going on: After I finish my Adrenal Support Pills, I'm onto taking the Vitamin B, Fenugreek & Fennel Tea, Massage and Hypnosis.

I stumbled onto the original posting "Increase a Cup Size in 30 Days with Breast Massage" that I was looking for. It is found at http://naturalremedysite.blogspot.com.au...-with.html

Enjoy!!

I felt the Aloe juice did what the Chloropyll is supposed to do. It went away eventually but I don't know one thing that got rid of it, was trying everything! Ordourless garlic capsules, Capryllic acid capsules, cutting out everything and some Homeopathic Candida Tablets by Nelsons from Holland & Barrett. Also, no milk or tea or coffee, just herbal teas....

ugh, I remember not being happy, I love my food & coffee!!

I gradually re-introduced things, like black weak coffee. Still don't eat lots of fruit, either.

Good luck, I love the fennel tea, I think it really helps!

Everybody!! I'm growing!! Big Grin
I'm sure of it because I can feel it.

It's either the Flax Seed that I followed Virginia's advice about or the Wild Yam Cream I recently started!

Flax Seed: I've been having 1.5 teaspoons in my morning cereal and 1.5 teaspoons with my yoghurt at night.

Wild Yam Cream: I researched and came across this article (http://www.djinnicorp.com/wildyamcreme.pdf). I'm using a different brand but follow this rotation of areas for absorption on the body. I started on day 13 of my cycle, November 27. I'll keep going until I get my period, as suggested.

Here are my starting measurements from last week, end Nov 2012.

Above Breast 35.5"
Across Breast 35.5"
Under Breast 32"

Going on: Continuing Flax Seed, Wild Yam Cream
Adding: Hypnosis and Massage again. Will Also add Tea.

Yay, congratulations!

Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Hey Boobielove

Anymore progress to report? Smile Since you've added the hypnosis how has it affected your growth?

I've been catching up on lots of rest and relaxation, following suggestions for the treatment of Adrenal Fatigue. The Probiotic has been working well, having lifted a tired cloudy fog. I'm not sure if the Vitamin B in the morning is doing much though. Here are my results for Month 3:

Day 01 - 97.4
Day 02 - 97.3
Day 03 - 97.5
Day 04 - 96.9
Day 05 - 97.2
Day 06 - 97.3
Day 07 - 97.3
Day 08 - ?
Day 09 - 97.3
Day 10 - ?
Day 11 - 97.3
Day 12 - ?
Day 13 - 97.0
Day 14 - ?
Day 15 - 97.4
Day 16 - 97.9
Day 17 - 97.9
Day 18 - 98.0
Day 19 - ?
Day 20 - 97.9
Day 21 - 97.8
Day 22 - 98.0
Day 23 - 98.2
Day 24 - 98.2
Day 25 - ?
Day 26 - 97.8
Day 27 - 98.2
Day 28 - 97.8
Day 29 - 97.8

I don't think I can conclude much from these results but it seems I only touched the 96 mark once. Hopefully, this is a permanent improvement!

Hi Girls! So Sorry I had disappeared for awhile - I am away at the moment.

I deliberately haven't measured as I wanted to try another month of the Wild Yam Cream to report on any more progress. My period has just passed and I am about to start up on the cream again. One brand mentions starting on Day 8 and another says Day 12 but as I forgot today (Day 10), I'll do it tomorrow.

My Flax Seed intake had also decreased to only half as I thought that it made sense that Progesterone intake should decrease during the right times in my cycle.

Mellephant - Thank you for your support! I can't wait to experience more growth and report it back to you! Smile I was tempted to take photos but I better wait til later when I can download them to my own computer! And I would be too nervous to walk around with b00biepics in my phone!! haha!

Emily Loretta - I have been very naughty and did not follow through on my intentions for hypnosis nor massage!! Sad But perhaps Wild Yam Cream is the Key to my next stage of growth?

Merry Christmas to Everyone! May we put aside our insecurities and enjoy the festive season for a little while! XoXo

Oh By the way, I now have a very noticeable Belly Paunch Sad I'm not sure if it's from a lack of exercise or from any of these supplements!! I will figure this out during the new year to come...

Merry Christmas to u too, Boobielove

:-)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon