Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

b00biel0ve's Experiments & Program

Wink 

Update: I'm a day away from completing my 2 weeks on the Boobster Hypnosis program (http://xtrememind.com/freeware.htm) and I feel that I've grown - there's more tissue to move around and the shape seems to have improved due to the body brushing. I've experienced pain when I've put the earphones to my breasts for the DNA Activator and even sometimes, whilst listening to the Boobster portion. I've kept up with parts of Chiyomilk's massages. Just took my new measurements and they are still the same!

Under Breast = 32"
Across Bust = 36"
Cup Size = AA

I'll attach my 3 new photos. Be the judge for me - Have I grown? I feel that I have especially on the bottom-half of my breasts.

PS I got a bit too cold whilst taking photos on the right breast hence why it may not be as good as the other 2.

Experiment/Progress: 2 more weeks of Boobster and Starting my New course of Mismo MSM.

HI b00biel0e!

Yes, I can see you have growtn and improved the shape. I can especially notice this in your updated front picture. Congrats!!!

Hi b00biel0ve!
Yay for the hypnotic girls!! Big Grin (I should try that boobster thing, I'm sure I downloaded it long time ago but never used it)
I see some difference too! I can see more roundness in your right boob (third pic)

Btw it happens to me too: sometimes I feel my breasts are getting heavier or "meatier" but the tape insists on showing the same measurements grrrrr frustating! I measure across the nipples so yeh, I also think the increase in size has gone to the lower area of the breasts, below the nipples, and that's why the tape doesn't "catch" that growth (or swelling, or whatever it is!).

Btw part 2: I want to add MSM to my program too! I've ordered a bottle of tablets (Source Naturals). I thought all MSM were OptiMSM, I had no idea there were different types... so much to learn, as always Blush

Lots of good luck and good boobie wishes!!
Wink 

Thanks so very much for the comments marianmg and Alicia! I was hoping to get a few more postings from others but do appreciate the two I got from you both anyway! Smile It gives me support and makes me feel I'm on the right track Smile

This coming Saturday, I will have completed 12 weeks of Breast Massages! However, the last 2 days I have been having a break from Boobster and trying to rest earlier. I think I'll take the rest of the week off just to catch up on more sleep. I used to listen to Boobster while I did the massages but I'm not sure if my mind can hear it as I get distracted counting the rotations! Maybe it works subconsciously? I noticed last week that when I massaged one breast, the other one will ache a lot. Is that to remind me that it wants its turn too?! Big Grin

This week, my breasts have been aching more - to the point where it feels like "growing pains" ie the pain I felt when my breasts first started to grow. I wonder what has caused this as I have been on a slight break from Boobster. Is it the new course of MSM I am taking?

I am nearing the end of a month of my Olive Leaf/Cayenne experiment. The Candida on my tongue is still present when I look in the mirror so I've ordered a book to learn more about what I should/shouldn't eat. I must get my temperature sorted and I strongly believe it's from the Candida!

Progress: Next week, I shall start the 2 week Boobster course again and try to find more time for sleep. I will also be monitoring my temperature as today is Day 1 of my cycle - a good place to start! Continuing my massages and MSM, of course! I'm not sure whether I will go on with the Olive Leaf/Cayenne treatment or wait for the book to arrive first...

Thanks all! Shy

Hi Girls,

I managed to catch the beginning of my cycle so I am now monitoring my temperature according to days and I can compare month to month. Instead of sitting at a low 95.8 degrees, I am starting to measure 96.4 degrees just before bed time. This means that the Olive Leaf Extract + Cayenne Pepper combination has successfully raised my temperature by 1 degree!! I have also reduced a lot of yeast products so hopefully, my Candida is dying off slowly, allowing my body temperature to slowly reach what is optimum.

On Day 1, I noticed really runny periods and breasts aching whilst sitting in my bra.

It's getting so cold that I haven't been massaging my boobies at all! Probably a set-back but I don't know if I have lost any growth as the chill makes them shrink up in the bathroom mirror anyway. I've also gotten caught up in a busy busy period so I haven't done the hypnosis either.

I am very keen to attack and finally get rid of this Candida so I can get moving on my Bountiful Breast capsules once again. I'm still waiting for the darn Candida book to arrive as I want to create a 60 day plan with regular doses of Olive Leaf and Cayenne Pepper on a regular basis. Coupled with a yeast-free sugar-free diet, I may finally be free of it!

Recent Blood Tests have shown that I am lacking in protein! Very strange as I have more than enough meat in my diet. Perhaps, my new boobies are used to taking the protein from my body. I have found a new source of Whey Protein Isolate which is more natural and closer to home than the Whey Power Plus recommended by Bountiful Breast.
http://professionalwhey.com.au/product/n...n-isolate/

Progress: Wait for the Candida Book to arrive before going on a 60-day plan to remove Candida from my body, resulting in raised temperatures for optimum growth with Bountiful Breast.

Hey boobielove.
I am also doing the candida diet and the die off was killing me. At first I got so tired that I couldn't really do anything. Now the whites in my eyes are so red I can't be seen in public. However, I feel great and so much more energetic not to mention my skin and my eyes. My skin is glowing, no acne at all and my eyes even changed color a little bit. I was so surprised when I looked in the mirror and my grey-blue eyes had turned to a turquois blue. Oh yeah, and my temps are definitly up as well, it could be all the garlic, I just read it can raise your temperature (and actually turn your eyes red) but I still think it is the die off symptoms raising my temperature and making my eyes red since garlic has never had this affect before.

I can't wait to hear from you after you start the candida diet full on. I hope we can exchange stories about our experiences. Good luck Smile

Hi CousinRose,

Thanks for being so supportive whilst we battle this thing together. I have become side-tracked from NBE to fixing this annoying Candida problem. I'm a bit disappointed that after reducing sugar and wheat, it is still obvious when I look in the mirror that my system has been affected by it. When do we know when it is finally gone? I'll put a picture up so you can see. I assume when the bumps go, and my tongue is totally pink pink, that's when we can stop? It seems like it'd be a miracle at this moment!

The first week or two, I also felt very very tired so I did also put it down to Candida die-off. I also felt a sugar craving and I never really eat sugar (that I know of!). I still get a craving for snacks but am very self-controlled. Are you eating raw garlic? How do you chew it?? Is it awfully strong?

Pre-breakfast, I have my whey protein shake as my body is not absorbing protein properly. I have that with Spirulina.

For breakfast, I have been having a pure Almond, Brazil, Cashew nut spread on rice/corn cakes. Sometimes, I'll have some egg, avocado, tomato with that and I'll have a tea with a dash of skim milk. (It would be so much easier to have Toast or a Muffin *sigh*).

For lunch, I have either rice noodles, or rice with meat and veg.
For dinner, I'll have brown rice with meat and Veg.

Snacks - I try to go for nuts. But I have weaned myself off biscuits and dairy. I think I'll probably lose some weight by the time I finish this!

I'm going to finish that whole bottle of Pau D'Arco (270 capsules) which will last me about 45 days. If it works - let's celebrate! But if it doesn't, I'm going to go back to the Olive Leaf and Cayenne Pepper. What I have noticed is that it seems to be detoxing my system as I need to empty my bowels twice a day!!

Good Luck with it CousinRose - Let me know what your thoughts and methods are + what works for you Smile

(I took this picture in front of a little lamp so you might be seeing more yellow than I see in the mirror. See the raised bumps in the back? The Candida caused that!)

Those little bastards!!!! I also have those bumps at the back of my tongue. I think the tongue is the best indicator but I also got acne and melasma from the little b.... so that fading should also be a good indicator I guess. I feel the garlic working the best, it cleared my acne, but I started drinking milk again and see that was a mistake (from internet info). I will start drinking soy milk and using fenugreek instead of PM since fenugreek has an antifungal properties and I don't think you should take PM with soy or with FG.

My diet is so limited and boring. I eat chicken salat almost every day and I am so sick of it. I try to eat all vegetables raw to get maximum vitamins from them. I agree it is so hard to know what to eat and what not since the internet gives different ideas. I also eat eggs and I just added pot barley today. Don't know if I can but I need some carbs.

I just put the garlic in my mouth and I chew. It is not nice but I don't care as long as it works. I chew it first untill the taste gets too strong, then I drink water to make it go down.

The only difference I have seen is the acne clearing up. I still have the melasma and the bumps on my tongue are still very obvious. They say it can take a month to see any difference at all. I see my skin looks better at least so that is something.

Good luck Smile We are in this together!!!

hi booblielove, i can see an improvement in the shape from your photos! congrats!!!

Thank You so much lled34aa. It's always great to get feedback from other people to see that you're not imagining things!

I am still struggling to clear the Candida so I've stopped working on breast growth as such. However, it's rather odd cos I get pains and tingles often in my breasts as I stick to this Candida diet.
http://www.livestrong.com/article/86362-...diet-tips/

It feels like forever but I just counted that it's probably only been 2 months! I'm stepping up the Coconut Oil for 3 weeks to 4 tablespoons as suggested. Making sure I take my Pau D'Arco 3 times a day as it says.

I'll continue to keep everyone updated.
Thanks for the support.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon