Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Estrogen defficient. 1500mg of PM and cream 3 times a day?

My doctor made a blood test and the result was that I'm estrogen defficient. So, would it be okay for my body to take 1 PM capsule (500mg) 3 times a day?
Now, in the first days of my cycle when the estrogen is extra low I don't notice any effect in my breasts (no tingling, growth pain...) so... do you think I need more PM now?
I want a fast breast growth as it affects my psyche, mood and relationship Sad
I don't feel like a woman and I'm ashamed so, my boyfriend and I don't have sex. Since months... Sad
And should I use the cream 3 times a day now?
Which supplements should I add?
I'm thinking about ordering hyaluronic acid capsules, collagen capsules and MSM.
I would do everything to make my breasts grow!

My boobs disappeared after I got my son.
I'm 38.
Vegan.
Allergic to soy.
I have enough protein and fat in my diet (vegan protein powder, almond butter, sesame paste...).
I take PM plus cream since March, 28th.
I don't want a plastic surgery.
I don't make breast massage because I don't have time (work much) but I massage every breast when I put the cream on (50 circular movements each breast).
Thank you very much for reply!

You could try taking more but it most likely won't be helpful. It depends on your receptor availability and hormone levels. Too much will actually stop growth and increase the chance of getting negative side effects. You need to find that sweet spot. So I would recommend starting with a typical dosage of 2 a day.

I would suggest trying saw palmetto and wild yam when your not on PM.

(22-04-2012, 07:43 AM)jiberish Wrote:  You could try taking more but it most likely won't be helpful. It depends on your receptor availability and hormone levels. Too much will actually stop growth and increase the chance of getting negative side effects. You need to find that sweet spot. So I would recommend starting with a typical dosage of 2 a day.

I would suggest trying saw palmetto and wild yam when your not on PM.

Thank you very much for the reply! Smile
I take PM all cycle long because my TCM-doctor recommended taking herbs without a break and see if it helps. And in the second half of my cycle I noticed swelling, growth pains, tingling and a little growth (about 1 Inch, but it disappeared when I got my period), so I don't want to go without it in this time. That's why I was asking myself if more could be better in the first half of the cycle.
I also have absolutely no negative side effects.
Before I started PM I tried saw palmetto, wild yam and fenugreek but it didn't have any positive effect on me.
How can I improve my receptor availibility?

Well taking PM all month may screw up your cycles.

Saw palmetto and wild yam aren't for growth. They are typically used to get your hormones balanced again as far as I know.

For receptors, try to avoid weaker phytoestrogens in your diet. As they will fight with the PM for the receptor. Other than this, I don't know. But I wish I did = /

Some people also suggest taking milk thistle for your liver if you take it all month long. However I have found any articles relating to this to prove it so(haven't looked much though).

(22-04-2012, 03:04 PM)jiberish Wrote:  Well taking PM all month may screw up your cycles.

Saw palmetto and wild yam aren't for growth. They are typically used to get your hormones balanced again as far as I know.

For receptors, try to avoid weaker phytoestrogens in your diet. As they will fight with the PM for the receptor. Other than this, I don't know. But I wish I did = /

Some people also suggest taking milk thistle for your liver if you take it all month long. However I have found any articles relating to this to prove it so(haven't looked much though).

Thank you Smile I thought SW and WY is also for growth.

My cycle has never been regular.
I suffer from hormonal problems since puberty.
I'm through every kind of therapy that is possible...
At the age of twenty five I've already experienced the menopausal syndrome effects so I don't care about messing up my period.
I'm used to get it either once a year or three times a month.
It's almost impossible for me to do the 15/15-thing.
But what I absolutely can't live with is having no breasts, so... if someone told me: you must eat a pound of fresh cow dung every morning at 4:30 to get bigger boobs - I swear, I would do it! Big Grin

(22-04-2012, 03:04 PM)jiberish Wrote:  Well taking PM all month may screw up your cycles.

I hope I do everything right with my diet.
A vegan diet can be full of phytoestrogens.
But I'm allergic to soy, so I never eat it, I stopped eating pomegranates and I don't eat gluten so, no grains which contain phytoestrogens.
And I'll stop eating linseed also.
But it was only a half teaspoon every day (for the omega-3-fatty acids), so I hope it didn't weaken my PM.

I think I'll open a new thread about veganism and PM tomorrow. I hope there are more vegan girls here who dream of bigger boobs.

Portia

Patience is a virtue. You are taking too much Pueraria Miriifica even if you are using one of those low quality brands. If you use a more sensible dose with a quality product your periods may indeed become much more regular.

A high quality topical should give you results over time. This is the key phase over time. Your approach right now is extreme.

Lo

(22-04-2012, 09:12 PM)lois6318 Wrote:  Portia

Patience is a virtue. You are taking too much Pueraria Miriifica even if you are using one of those low quality brands. If you use a more sensible dose with a quality product your periods may indeed become much more regular.

A high quality topical should give you results over time. This is the key phase over time. Your approach right now is extreme.

Lo

Thank you, Lo.
On the packaging of my PM it's written that you should take 2 capsules per day, one in the morning and one in the evening, so I simply follow this recommendation... and I feel good with it.
It's from a very trustable, well-known German online-store which carries many health-products. So, I'm sure that it's a very good quality brand.

You are absolutely right... I'm not patient enough. You know what I'm doing? I lift my shirt about 50 times a day in front of every mirror we have in our apartment to see if my boobs look bigger. I behave like a complete moron Big Grin

But... my level of suffering is very high... really... Sad

You need to look at this stuff every 3 months.....they might be a trusted online store, but there recommendations are not responsible. Meaning they are riding the Pueraria Mirifica buzz.....lousy dosing

All companies want your money so they pump up dosages etc....I highly doubt it is in your best interest but rather theirs. You will get results. Many women use Pm for a long long time

lo

Most of it will come from the same place. I haven't seen any fake PM products because it is already cheap so why would any company bother.

Just fake breast enhancement supplements that are full of things that have nothing to do with breast growth.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon