Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Sore Nipples

Anyone get sore nipples from NB? I haven't pumped since Monday the 16th because my nipples got so sore they still hurt today even if I touch them. I figure a week off then I'll try again. Does tape help so they don't stretch forward too much?

I think sore nipples are a common problem. I tried tape, but the suction caused the tape to stretch hurting me even more, so I gave up on the tape. I just live with the pain, its worth it.

hi i have a problem with this too, i even get ecxma on my nipples a lot due to having sensitive skin.

however recently i have been using vaseline moisture locking body lotion and putting a LOT of this on my nipples and (flat!) chest, and not rubbing it in, and this seems to help a lot.

I still get irritation, but no where near as much. I also stick on a cotton wool flat pad over each nipple using the mosituriser, im not sure though how much this helps. I also had trouble with red dots, but using the vaseline stuff this has reduced.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon