Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

um..what does it do?

Hey everyone! I came across this and was wondering exactly what is Bovine Ovary tissue and what is it supposed to do? Could it work on men too? I bought some even tho it didnt really tell me what it did and have been trying it for a few days now

You need to seriously read Cheryl's threads from a year or two ago!
She doesn't post very often now, but her results on BO were spectacular to put it mildly.

Unfortunately due to some nasty spiteful comments she felt obliged to take down most of her pictures, but you should try this for starters and then do a search on her name for more posts.

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=10793

hey thanks! Big Grin im shopping for some now! Big Grin does anyone know if they sell any BO in more than just 60 pills per bottle? or higher dosage than 250mg? Cause right now i'd prlly have to take 1800mg (estimate using other's numbers) a day..so it's roughly a bottle a week here..that's the right dosage right?

um..i keep hearing ppl mention protein powder? what is that? why would u need to use that?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon