Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Estrogen Dominant or Estradiol Sensitive?

Hello to all! I'm new here and found this forum through desperately searching for help for symptoms associated with Ainterol PM caps and cream. I've seen so much infomation in the last week that I've only succeeded in confusing myself further. Maybe some of you knowledgable people can help me out.
I started the PM program consisting of 500mg caps morning and night, along with the cream, also morning and night. I didn't add anything. I took the first bottle with no problems, and surprisingly had some success. However, the past two months, I've suffered the most painful migraines ever. I got an app for my iphone called "migraine journal". This is when I realized that my headaches were during ovulation and 4 to 5 days before my period started. I researched online and thought I'd found my answer with estrogen dominance. I figured I could add progesterone cream during these times and have no problems. Then I read on the product forums that this would work against growth. My product's website also said that women could experience headaches if they were "estradiol sensitive". I would think if this were the case, I'd have gotten the headaches from day 1.
So now I'm thinking, wow, I really don't know what I'm doing and this can be dangerous! If any of you wonderful people have had any experience similar, could you please share with me? As I mentioned, I did have some success and would love to continue. I would consider changing products or trying a new "recipe". And I didn't hear anything about "cycling" until I read about it here. I'm open to all feedback.
I even reduced my dose to 1 cap AM, plus cream. Still got a migraine. Then I tried cream only, in the AM, still got a headache, though not a full blown migraine. After researching progesterone cream, I realized I had many more symptoms than I realized, but not all. And interestingly, before ever starting my program, my hair used to come out in handfuls in the shower. This has stopped, along with some other things that were becoming bothersome. My skin looks and feels better and not just where I used PM cream. So I am happy to report that most of the product's claims have been accurate, but am quite heartbroken to think that I can't use it. Sad
I realize my post is very long, so I deeply appreciate those who would take the time to offer any input Shy

I had the same problem! I added 2 fenugreek pills (610mg) to my routine and the headaches went away immediately. Fenugreek promotes progesterone so the less you can take the better. We want to promote estogen for growth so take as less FG as possible. I don't really know much about all this but I'm going on what Isabelle told me and she knows plenty. Smile Maybe she'll find this thread and help you out if this doesn't. I know how it feels to have a migraine for a week! Hopefully a little FG can fix it! Good luck!

Oh thank you! Now I feel there's hope Smile I'm willing to try this approach. But have to admit, the prospect of another one of those headaches makes me ill just to think about it. And yes, it went on for days with no relief from my usual ibuprophen. Do you cycle the PM or take it everyday? I might also mention this, I learned from online research that stress could cause declining progesterone levels. And without writing a novel, I must say I've never had a more stressful winter. Especially throughout Jan. and Feb. Things are leveling out now, but, maybe this has had some effect on my symptoms as well? Hopefully Isabelle will see this and can elaborate, please?

Thank you Charity and welcome sgc42,

That's the first thing to try, yes: fenugreek. Try it only on the migraine days first: it works fast. As little as possible: too much may hinder your growth. 1,200 mg should be enough, but it depends on your weight: try 1,500 mg if you weigh 150 lbs or 1,000 mg if you weigh 100 lbs.

Once you have the headaches under control, keep reading on the forum to turn your program into a cycling PM & FG program. Unfortunately, there is no PM program that works for everybody. I summarized some guidelines here:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=11098&pid=44209#pid44209

Thank you my dear! The 1000mg dose is correct for me. I shall try it and see if there's improvement. I'll keeping and learning from others here, and also share some of my own experiences, so glad I found this forum!

Yes sgc42,

Stress increases cortisol. The anterior pituitary gland adds up all sex steroid levels, including cortisol. If the total is too high, the gland decreases Luteinizing Hormone (LH). The decrease in LH slows the production of pregnenolone from cholesterol, and since all sex steroids are made from pregnenolone, their levels will decrease, including the progesterone level.

This negative feedback loop is one of the NBE essentials. Once you understand it, a lot on the forum will be easier to follow.

Now that you mention it, I have put on some weight in my abdomen, I think this could be cortisol (stress) related. Though, up till now I had assumed it was my usual 5lb "winter gain". Things are already starting to come together now, very helpful, thanks again! It seems the more I learn, the more I find I have to learn, lol!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon