Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Selling medium and large NB cups

Hi! I have a pair of brand new, never used, medium noogleberry cups with foam rings. I also have a pair of brand new, tried once and realized I needed the CL cups, large noogleberry cups. Why I have these is because apparently I made a few mistakes in ordering. I ship mainly within the USA due to shipping costs being a bit too expensive to ship outside of the USA. Please make me an offer! I ship within 1-3 days of purchase made. I only accept paypal. Also here's my ebay feedback: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=kasumi2684&ftab=AllFeedback

Thanks again for checking this out!

Also just a heads up, I'm mainly looking to ship within the US since international shipping with USPS is really pricey. If you are interested in them internationally and know of a way to ship them for cheap, then feel free to let me know how exactly and we can go from there.

Alright and the medium ones are now sold! All I have left are the large pair and I don't have the foam rings for them so its just the cups.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon