Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Measurement Accuracy

I have a problem with measuring breast size. When I measure with a measuring tape, I get a different number every time. The tape sometimes sits lower or higher on my back, and I might hold it tighter or looser around the area. If I see an inch progress, I don't want it to be due to human error. How do you make sure your measurements are accurate?

you try to best you can, but the margin of error is always going to be large. that's why i round it to the nearest quarter of on inch.

when i read other people's report that they grew 1.5 mm. i disregard that and move on. i can breathe in a little bit and i too can grow 1.5mm.

there are so many different factors that can contribute to the margin of error when it comes to the measuring tape. that's why tape measurement is not the best way to gauge growth. i personally do it for my own amusement, but i don't rely on it. what matters more is how they feel in my hands and how my bras fit.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon