Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

High estrogen = more attractive ?

Rainbow 

Hey beautifuls

I am wondering if anybody has been experiencing the same thing.
Since starting NBE I have noticed the amount of guys hitting on me has tripled, and it's kind of crazy. And I know it's not because my chest size has increased, because it really hasn't gotten noticeably bigger. Has anybody else noticed this? Is it because of the high levels of estrogen? Maybe it's just because I feel better about myself (I'm feeling great from the PM)

This is so interesting. I am sure it is because of both factors, not only because of your increased self confidence. The reason I say this is because one time I went to the gym and I felt a lot of men were looking at me to the point it felt uncomfortable. When I came home I realized I was ovulating. The next month I did an experiment and I noticed that men watched me more during that time of the month. How weird is that? It can't be a coincidence.

Have you noticed any change in your appearance since using PM? Maybe men just "smell" our hormone levels Wink LOL!

actually you are right, men can and do smell our hormones. It is a primal trait that tells them when women are ready to conceive Smile just like when male cats and dogs go sniffing females. Wow i just made that sound sexy............

We give off pheromones throughout our cycle, and like whispers said, men can indeed smell them, although most are not aware of it. It is indeed a primal trait!

There was a study done on women and the way they dressed in relation to where they were in their cycle. In short, they found that women tended to dress more provocatively when they were ovulating! Women wore tighter, "hotter" clothing, and more "flashy" clothes like sequins, etc. Interesting, huh?

So, we all do it on a primal level. The way we go about it is just relative to modern times!

I find the human sex drive fascinating, to be honest. As much as we don't want to admit it and as much as we are adapted to our modern conveniences, we are SO primal!!

Haha this is so funny. If we ever want a guy to do something for us, we don't even have to dress sexy or wear make-up, just figure out when we're ovulating and ask then! Or just pop a few pm pills. Big Grin
I actually haven't been dressing any more provocatively since NBE though, I guess because I figure I'd be fighting men off with sticks lol. Trying to mask the PM as much as possible Tongue

Yeah I read a study that said a female's voice will raise in pitch when ovulating, and this is to attract men.

I find it interesting that this attraction thing happens even when it's phyto-estrogens we're talking about.

Your voice will also sound more attractive when ovulating. Depending on your NBE method, balancing hormones or increased fertility resulting from the method used could make you more attractive around ovulation.

Confidence will attract them the other 3 weeks :0)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon