Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Mena suvari's size? (pic)

She has kind of tuberous breasts like me and I'm curious as to what her size is. I love her for showing off her imperfect shape in mainstream movies.

[Image: 2098_mena-suvari-topless-05-580x435.jpg]

Honestly, her boobs are definitely not tuberous. They are small, but shapely. So if you have boobs that look like that, you are not tuberous!!

If you do an internet search, it says that her bra size is a 30A, which is equivalent to a 32AA. That doesn't right to me, though. From looking at the other pictures on that site, I would guess a 32A, but I could be wrong.

(03-04-2012, 10:18 PM)NotSoBusty Wrote:  Honestly, her boobs are definitely not tuberous. They are small, but shapely. So if you have boobs that look like that, you are not tuberous!!

If you do an internet search, it says that her bra size is a 30A, which is equivalent to a 32AA. That doesn't right to me, though. From looking at the other pictures on that site, I would guess a 32A, but I could be wrong.

Yeah they're only really mildly tuberous.... Mine are def. tuberous, but I meant her size is/was like me (once I remove my implants)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon