Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I'm so sad and frustrated! :(

Sad 

I feel so depressed and miserable about my breasts! Back when I was on birth control pills, they were pretty nice! Ofc I didn't know to appreciate the size and perkyness back then....

So birth control made me grow at least 1 cup + fullness. So that worked great. But I was miserable all the time, as in SUPER MOODY and irritable! I cried...ALL THE TIME. About EVERYTHING. So obviously it didn't work out too good for my relationship... I tried a 2 birth control pills, the other one was worse, but both were bad nevertheless. Strangely the one that made me more irritable grew my breasts less? Why do you think that is?

So anyways, I quit pills and for some time my relationship with my bf was flourishing and I was really happy about everything. So I started doing NBE...And instantly...I became sad, moody and irritable again. Not nearly as bad as I was with birth control, but still clearly not as easygoing and easy as I was without NBE. I kept going for 1½ months but things only got worse with time. So now my boyfriend begged me to quit the booby pills....

Great, other than that I hate my breasts. I hate how my boyfriend ADORES big ones and I have small. Sad I hate how he thinks breasts make a woman. He hasn't complained about my breasts ever, but I know he wishes they'd be bigger.

I hate the fact that I know birth control and NBE work, but I can't stand the side effects. Well, I could if I wasn't in a relationship, but it brings out the worst in me when I'm on pills... And I don't want to break up because of this. I'm starting to want surgery. Sad Sad

Hi Angelus

I'm so sorry to hear about your struggles with bc and nbe! Do you know if the bc you did was progesterones or estrogens or both? And what herbs did you do? Have you gotten your hormone levels checked? It could be that the amount of hormones was too much for you, but a smaller dose might work better without the side effects? Also there are other ways, like massage and pumping etc. And using topicals maybe

Beauty and womanhood does not lie in the boobs!

I hope you figure things out sweetheart!

Instead of pills try brava.

Brava is also very straining for the relationship. It was killing me that I could never snuggle with my boyfriend for 3 whole months. However, it did it's job without the nasty side effects.

You should have your hormones checked. I react the same way with bcp and my progesterone levels were too low, making me feel "extra sensitive" to estrogen. If it is your progesterone that is low you could start by using PC to balace your hormones before starting a programme. I did that and I am now starting PM and haven't had any nasty side effects yet. I was so surprised. But I have my PC cream ready if I will feel anything out of the ordinary. Some girls reported growth from using PC, I did not grow from it, but it made me feel so much better =)

You know, most guys I know prefer a girl's butt to the boobs. Start working out your butt and make your boyfriend drool over it.

If your boyfriend hasn't said he wishes your boobs were bigger, don't assume he feels that way! It's a fatal error and I'm guilty of it! And CousinRose is right, a lot of men like a good butt, I know my bf does. I know it's hard but never rely on your breasts to make yourself feel like a woman. You are a strong woman regardless of your breast size or shape!!! Good luck!

I agree. your boyfriend has chosen you over everyone else the way you are. he knew what he was getting when he started your relationship. you shouldn’t feel like you need to change. NBE should be for you not anyone else do it for yourself and because you want to.

I'm sorry you are so bummed, I have been there. When it comes to hormones, it is a fact that us women are hormonally fragile. If you have just enough estrogen, and just enough progesterone, adding more will wreak havok on you emotionally and physically :-( I was on BC when I was much younger and it did the same to me (so did adding herbal hormones I did not need). If you are set on trying something, Noogleberry might be worth a try. It does not take up all your time like Brava, and it helps to feel empowered that you can do something. In the end, you have to figure how to like you for you :-)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon