Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ainterol causing severe vomiting and morning sickness!!!

I started my ainterol pills yesterday for the first time. I followed the direction as it said take one when i wake up half hour before breakfast and one at night half hour before bed. I took my pills with milk. Through out the day I ate as much as I could. I got awoken in the morning at 7 am which i never wake up that early, feeling very nauseous and had to run to the restroom to vomit. Every 15 min I had to go vomit which happend about 6 times. Each time getting less and less because my stomach eventually became very empty. Then the 2nd last time i vomited I tasted the bitter herbs coming out . I felt like I was going to die. I have taken
St. Herb Peuraria mirifica capsule the 200mg and i was fine but i decided to try ainterol which had 500mg . I didnt see any difference with
St. Herb Peuraria mirifica capsules because i had one bottom which contained only 60 pill. The aintoral pills are 500 mg and has 100 pills. Can some tell me if my side effects are normal and if i should just take one pill a day instead of 2? morning or at night ?

I am also taking ainterol but I haven't had that side effect. However I cannot take any pills on an empty stomach or I vomit or I feel very sick. I actually take only one pill a day so I don't know if it is the dosage but I think it is very likly it is because you are taking them on an empty stomach. I once threw up an entire night from taking vitamin on en emptry stomach. I would try taking them after I eat or eat very shortly after taking them.

CousinRose is right. I take my pills on an empty stomach usually, but there are some days where it is so hard to do that and some days where I feel like I need to eat first. If I don't on those days, I will surely feel sick.

Sometimes you will have these kinds of adverse effects when you start these kinds of things, and it usually is because your body is not used to it and you are taking too much to begin with. If you want to continue, try one pill a day and see how that makes you feel. If you feel better, gradually increase it to two pills the following week. The idea is to slowly get your body used to the presence of the herb. It's called "ramping up," and it is advised that you to this to avoid bad side affects as your body adjusts and to avoid stalling.

I did not take it empty stumach.. shoulld i take it at night or morning?

I don't think it is so much of a matter of when you take it, but more of a matter of how much you are taking.

Lower your dose and see how you feel. Take it either in the morning or at night. If you still get sick, you should definitely stop taking it.

Monkey12,
Too much estrogen leads to vomiting, morning sickness and a bunch of other things.
PM is such a strong phytoestrogen and just like what NotSoBusty suggested, try to take only 1 pill a day and then add another pill when your body gets used to the one pill. When you do take 2 pills a day, it is best if they are spaced apart, so take 1 in the morning and then 1 at night.

You mentioned that you ate a lot that day. I have found that taking herbs with a high amount of stomach acid causes me to be sick.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon