Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello, I have a question about using fenugreek for massage?

I have not been able to find liquid extract of fenugreek for massaging. The only thing I was able to find was 'fenugreek conditioner' for hair. Would it be okay if I applied this on my breasts or will it make me get hairy breasts? Haha, thank you!

My skin is very sensitive so I completely avoid coming in contact with anything with chemicals and I do a patch test with herbs to see if I will have an allergic reaction... My guess is unless the conditioner is non-toxic and hypoallergenic then you should avoid putting it on your skin, and also the amount of fenugreek in the conditioner is probably minimal so you might not even absorb enough to be able to see a difference...

If you can't find the extract online or in a shop then you can always make your own! I haven't done this myself yet but I've been thinking about it... From my understand you just buy fenugreek powder in bulk, take 2 half gallons of 100 proof vodka, then seal the powder in coffee filters and let it extract for 4 to 6 weeks.

Hope this helps!

Good Luck Smile

Take One or two FG capules, and a cup or two of water micro for two mins, let cool, and lotion, Bingo CP

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon