Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Whispers program

Hey everyone!! So.....its been two weeks and guess what??????i grew an inch!! Im so excited i cant believe it! I started out as a bust of 35 and sure enough im measuring 36 today!! Im trying not to get too excited since its the week before my period and ive seen so many people loose it all when they get there period. But im keeping my fingers crossed. The only things i have been doing is massage in the morning and at night and taking pm once a day before bed. Im not cycling since im on BC . i am 26 and have two children only breast fed my last child. i just got so excited seeing the tape that i had to hop on here and tell u all. thank u all so much for all your help ive been reading like a crazy person on here for the last three weeks!

That is awesome Whispers!! I'm excited for you! It seems you are responding to something! Keep it up Big Grin

So I am still holding at 36 Smile I haven't gotten my period yet that should be here Sunday if nothing gets messed up. I just bought some hair/skin/nail vitamins yesterday. It says to take three for a serving so i guess i will be doing this:

morning:
1 pm
1 vit
massage

afternoon
1 vit

before bed:
1 pm
1 vit
massage

so i have noticed i seem to feel more full at night is this normal? i still measure 36 at all times of the day but in the morning they just seem less full and perky. Wow this is so much nicer typing on the pc instead of my phone lol. I think I am going to stay with just pm and vitamins for at least three months and see the results before i go adding anything. Between work and a 4 year old a 2 year old and my husband I don't have much time to stick with much of a boobie pill regiment lol. I will hopefully be posting pic soon even though i don't see any difference in the pics with the added inch. Right now they are on my hubbys phone.....great place for them right?? as soon as he gets home ill try to email them to myself so i can post. have a great day everyone!!!!
whispers

so here are my pics, i don't see much difference at all..... but the measuring tape says I gained an inch and both before after after measurements both my husband and I did and we both got the same results...but here they are Sad

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

hey so now that i got a minute to sit at the computer i guess i should post. so my period came and went, i maintained the 36 inches but man did they get squishy lol. oh well my period is over and already starting to feel full again Smile I am hoping i get to that 36 1/2 inch i had the day before my period, i know that half inch was all pms swelling but you know i enjoyed having it, even for a few days. i am trying to stay excited with keeping the whole inch and trying not to fret about the half of inch that went away. For some reason I have no problem remembering my pm two times a day but the vitamins are a different answer.....For some reason taking them just slips my mind. I do have a funny little story, when i had the extra 1/2 inch of swelling my husband grabbed my boob (thats pretty normal lol) and said, "Wow! thats all boob no bra!" so i know they are getting bigger even if my pictures annoy me. well here is to happy growing!!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon